HEXA - 40g cathedral light choices
HEXB -
2x 400g wholemeal bread

Brekki -
Toffee SB cake, banana, plum

Dinner -
Homemeade Broth with 2 dumplings

Tea -
3 Turkey rashers, SW chips, Fried egg, homemade coleslaw ,cherry toms, pease pudd with both hex's

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
Plum, satsuma

Syns -
Dumplings (10) Sugar (1) dash of milk for a cuppa (0.5) SB cake (2.5) Total 14

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Getting up at the end of the week when I'm back doing mornings is gonna kill me too!!! X

HEXA - 40g cathedral light choices
HEXB -
2x 400g wholemeal bread

Brekki -
Toffee SB cake, banana, plum

Dinner -
Homemeade Broth with 2 dumplings

Tea -
3 Turkey rashers, SW chips, Fried egg, homemade coleslaw ,cherry toms, pease pudd with both hex's

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
Plum, satsuma

Syns -
Dumplings (10) Sugar (1) dash of milk for a cuppa (0.5) SB cake (2.5) Total 14

Texty can I just ask what do you put in toffee scan bran cake? Been looking for recipes and havent heard of that one! x

Texty can I just ask what do you put in toffee scan bran cake? Been looking for recipes and havent heard of that one! x

Hi chick course you can. 5 scan bran, 2 eggs, sweetener, and a toffee mullerlight. I dont know if you have made others before?

Soak the scanbran in boiling water for literally seconds and drain then mash up, add the 2 eggs, I pour the sweetener in never measure lol maybe about 6 tbsps, and the full yogurt. Mix well and pour into a plastic container (takeaway style) and cook in the microwave for about 7.5 - 8 mins xx

Hi chick course you can. 5 scan bran, 2 eggs, sweetener, and a toffee mullerlight. I dont know if you have made others before?

Soak the scanbran in boiling water for literally seconds and drain then mash up, add the 2 eggs, I pour the sweetener in never measure lol maybe about 6 tbsps, and the full yogurt. Mix well and pour into a plastic container (takeaway style) and cook in the microwave for about 7.5 - 8 mins xx

Great, thanks :) Ive done the curly wurly one and christmas one but never used yoghurt so Ill give that a try! x

How do you do the Christmas one please?

Its 5 Scan Bran, 2 beaten eggs, 1 tbsp golden syrup, 2 level tbsp mincemeat, 5 level tbsp sweetener (or to taste) and 1½ tsp mixed spiceGrated zest of a lemon for extra zing (optional).

Its 11 syns if you dont count the scan bran as a hex b x

Back