Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Kay - thats the trouble with the bad weather isnt it, we want comfort/filling foods and not always of the healthy type lol. If I start with the biccys I wont stop, I have some liebniz ones calling my name but Im resisting cos Ill eat the whole box with a cuppa.

The mayflower curry powder is easy to use and im addicted now lol I measured mine out as only me had it. 1oz/ 28grams added 450g of cold water, brought it to the boil in a pan and stirred until smooth and then poured over my pan fried chicken/onions/peppers and mushrooms last time, cooked for about 15/20 mins it was lushhhhh x Give it a try hun its so quick and easy its just like curry sauce from the chinese x

Thanks Sheila sounds yum, will defo give it a go . Someone has made her way to the bottom of the biscuit tin :eek: , what next ? lol

Kay xx

It does thicken up so you may want to add a little more water hun

Oh noooooooooo step awayyyyyyy lol dont they taste like scan bran or something to put u off lol

Hi Sheila, meant to ask is the mayflower sauce from Aldi or Lidl? Keep forgetting?

Hi hun - I got mine from home bargains ,I think it was 99p or £1.09 something like that not sure about it being in Aldi and ive never been to a Lidl. x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

It's been all football on TV for me too today! Why do men have to watch ALL games and not just who they support?

God knows Adelle grrrr I hate it. They run their own commentary too over the top of the guys on TV, and the more they drink the louder they get arghhhh

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I wanna make the curry aswell.... two requests right there hehe

Woo got your fruit... is morrisons good value for money?? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I wanna make the curry aswell.... two requests right there hehe

Woo got your fruit... is morrisons good value for money?? X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol I bought

plums 93p
half a melon £1
pineapples £1
Satsumas £1.89
Strawberries £2
Red and Green grapes £2 per pack - I got the green ones reduced to £1
I bought bananas too
Mushrooms 75p per punnet

Also bought these to try

DSC_0904.JPG Lemon and Herb rub for chicken or fish? 10.5 syns for the tub as it has oil so pleased I checked as I thought because its powder it would be free.

DSC_0908.JPG These are new - 16syns for the masala and 16.5 for the sweet n sour as again they are oil based. They serve 4 ppl so 4 syns per serving - not bad

Last edited:
Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I could do with some of those ear protector things too lol..... How are you this evening hun?? Taxi run? Xx

Lol bless ya

Im good thanks hun - no taxi as they didnt go out today, theyre watching the footie and drinking cans at home so yayyyy to that lol

Well OH might lol son just falls asleep and leaves his TV on grrr I had to go up at 2am this morning and switch it off as his room is above ours and I could hear it

Back