Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Well done, you are on a roll. 3 losses in 3 weeks! Looks like you have broken the plateau. Well done on Miss Slinky too xx

Congratulations Sheila!!!! Good things come to those who wait! You have been so patient and so hardworking but more importantly you are a support and inspiration to so many around you! So deserved! I wonder if you group knows how many people you care for and support online in our little minimims community? Truly well-deserved! Much love to you!

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Pmsl id have needed valium to do what you did - We saw the brochure tonight with all your stories in - and im like yayyyyy I know Gill shes my friend were ladies that do lunch and shop pmsl. My C asked had you enjoyed your evening and she mentioned the proposal and you having your hair and makeup done. I told her you had an amazing evening x

Awww bless I had a fabulous weekend :)

Evening my lovely minis friends hows everyone?

Im knackered today - woke up at 4.15 and couldnt get back off to sleep. I was wide awake at 5.30 so decided to get up, so by 5.40 I had the washer on, towels in the drier and a nice cuppa to sit down with. I'll sleep well tonight I think lol.

Congratulations Sheila!!!! Good things come to those who wait! You have been so patient and so hardworking but more importantly you are a support and inspiration to so many around you! So deserved! I wonder if you group knows how many people you care for and support online in our little minimims community? Truly well-deserved! Much love to you!

Hi hunnie I hope your ok? Thank you so much for your lovely words they are much appreciated. I am so lucky to have to good friends and support on minis as well as in group. I really would have given up by now if I hadn't met you all xx

Hi hunnie I hope your ok? Thank you so much for your lovely words they are much appreciated. I am so lucky to have to good friends and support on minis as well as in group. I really would have given up by now if I hadn't met you all xx

Aww that's so sweet, we need you too, you inspire us and make us giggle, its ace! Xx

Hey Hunni

How are you tonight? I bet you are looking forward to your week off soon :)
Keep up the good work Miss Slinky. I am so proud of you and I am so glad we are good friends.
You've always been there for me no matter what. xxxxxxxxxx

Back