Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hehe - I dont know what to have :-( im saving my roll to put my burger in at teatime. Might use some syns on 2 slices of wholemeal and have a bacon sarnie for quickness.

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Argh! Admire you though, you do so well to resist xx

It will kill me lol ive not had one since I started SW ( not that I recall ) they often have them on a Sunday as a hangover cure grrrr .

Hi Sheila
Hope you are having a good day. I was 100% yesterday.....but it was too little too late...I was very bad during the week. Anyway I am aiming for a 100% again today... SW fry up for breakfast, just had smoked salmon and watercress for lunch with 175 ml of wine MEASURED!!!!!! Working on reports this afternoon....hoping to catch up with strictly on iplayer....I thought x-factor (what I saw of it) was very boring last night!

Hi Sheila
Hope you are having a good day. I was 100% yesterday.....but it was too little too late...I was very bad during the week. Anyway I am aiming for a 100% again today... SW fry up for breakfast, just had smoked salmon and watercress for lunch with 175 ml of wine MEASURED!!!!!! Working on reports this afternoon....hoping to catch up with strictly on iplayer....I thought x-factor (what I saw of it) was very boring last night!

Hi Lesleyanne

Aww did you weigh today hun? You have and have had a lot on your plate lately. Sometimes it takes time to get out of that vicious circle we get in. One day at a time you will crack it. Im not a lover of Salmon unless its in a tin lol . I had a massive plate of mixed fruit for brekkie it was nice and refreshing.

Im ok thank you, the painkillers seem to be helping much better than the 1st lot I was on. I do keep getting pins and needles in my legs and feet so trying to keep mobile.

I love Sam I would buy her album :D I do think the rest are poor though.

Have a great week chick you know where I am if your struggling xx

HEXA - 40g reduced fat mature cheddar
HEXB -
Wholemeal Roll

Brekki -
Banana,plum,red grapes,strawberries

Dinner -
Bacon medallions, pan fried brocolli, yellow pepper, Smash with pan fried leek mixed in, Tbsp brown sauce DSC_1007.JPG

Tea -
Homemade burger in a bun, SW chips and salad DSC_1008.JPG

Drinks -
Tea,pepsi max

Snacks -

Syns -
Brown sauce (1) Sugar (1) Milk (0.5) Doritos 7.5 Total 10

Last edited:
It was gorgeous hun and OMG so was my tea tonight. I added a little bit of beef oxo seasoning into the burger mix it was lush x

Back