Pepsi Max, Ribena NAS, OXO beefy drink

Snacks -
Boiled Egg, Banana

Syns -
SB cake (2) 2 x Richmond Sausages (6) Korma (1) Total 9

Your korma looks lovely. How'd you make it ? X

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Lmao alreet marra - hows you?

Im stuffed just finished my tea - chicken Korma and rice it was lush. Got some left for tea tomorrow after WI x

Your tea looks lush!! You'll be running home from weigh in tomorrow night lol.

I'm good thanks hun... In my pj's now ready for coronation st and the jungle! :)

Hello Texty, how are you? Your meals look super good, love the container you've got your breakfast in & how did the korma go looks lovely xx

Your korma looks lovely. How'd you make it ? X

Thanks chick - I never measure anything lol. Diced chicken and an onion pan fried until the chicken is just browning and the onion is softened, then add a crumbled chicken oxo cube, cinnamon powder, powdered ginger, mild curry powder, turmeric, mix all this in and then slowly stir in 2 muller greek coconut yogurts to stop them curdling - serve with boiled rice x

Your tea looks lush!! You'll be running home from weigh in tomorrow night lol.

I'm good thanks hun... In my pj's now ready for coronation st and the jungle! :)

Lol I sure will ill be starving.

Im gonna have my bath and then put my pjs on - got OH's salad to put up first then might watch a film x

Hello Texty, how are you? Your meals look super good, love the container you've got your breakfast in & how did the korma go looks lovely xx

Hi Cookie im good thanks chick hows u?

I pinched the container idea from mrstore lol it was from Asda £2. The Korma was lursshhhh lol I could have eaten the pan full x

Thanks luv. I'll give that a go x

Back