Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Blissness!
I had a lie in too while the kids bumbles downstairs! Took my cuppa and quorn sausage and egg breakfast back up with me and watched last nights strictly in bed! Went for lovely sunny walk with neighbours and then made a stocking for my nephews first Christmas!
View attachment 117238
Feeling very chilled and looking forward to going away tomorrow.. :)
Acupuncture working a treat and had no meds today :)
Have a lovely Christmas Sheila xx

Yayyy to lie in's theyre the best :D Awww Im glad the acupuncture is working for you hun thats great news. Wow arent you talented making a stocking im rubbish at stuff like that lol.

Have a brill Xmas hun hope santa is good to you xx

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Yayyy to lie in's theyre the best :D Awww Im glad the acupuncture is working for you hun thats great news. Wow arent you talented making a stocking im rubbish at stuff like that lol.

Have a brill Xmas hun hope santa is good to you xx

Makin is what I do best!! :) it's the textiles student in me! Lol!
Thanks lovely, not expecting too much as we are skint but can't wait to be with all my family :)
Chilling with a vino and a fire now... Bliss :) xxx

Its not about the receiving hun its all about being with loved ones, I hope you have a lovely day. Ive kept spending to a minimum this year and not gone over budget.

You clever woman you xx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evening! :)

Grrr to working tomorrow and Christmas Eve! What a shame you won't be going out. Glass of wine sounds good though!!!
Poor one for me :p

You ladies are seriously funny, but I can't stay for the party I'm about to fall asleep I'm so tired but I'll see you tomorrow after work. Have a good day, night night xxx

9856 posts chickadee! You lot certainly love to waffle :p Love ya really, just stopping by as i am back (hears *she's back* in whispered tones)
Hope you have a fanbloodytastic christmas poppet xx

9856 posts chickadee! You lot certainly love to waffle :p Love ya really, just stopping by as i am back (hears *she's back* in whispered tones)
Hope you have a fanbloodytastic christmas poppet xx

Yayyy pixie is back - hello lovely - Yeah waffle sounds about right lol im good at it :D Its good to see ya back in the saddle.

Have a great xmas hunni and dont go disappearing again ;) xx

Evening all - hows everyones day been?

I went to WI gained 1 - see what happens when I have a night out lol. Ah it will come off again (she says hopefully) LOL

Back