Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

DSC_1119.JPG My new bargain boots £6 whoop

Hello mrs, had a nice meal at the pub, the roaring fire was on and to say its a huge pub it was still cosy, food was delicious. Mmm

Ooh love those new boots, what an absolute bargain? X

Hello mrs, had a nice meal at the pub, the roaring fire was on and to say its a huge pub it was still cosy, food was delicious. Mmm

Ooh love those new boots, what an absolute bargain? X

Ive just been admiring your food Cookie lol I could just eat a roast dinner now it looked gorgeous.

Thanks its not often I find a bargain :p

I could eat it again, tried to talk Brett into going for New Year's Day but he's not willing, he says we can go on Sunday though. It was very busy though think lots of people must be off still.
Any plans for NYE? Xx

I could eat it again, tried to talk Brett into going for New Year's Day but he's not willing, he says we can go on Sunday though. It was very busy though think lots of people must be off still.
Any plans for NYE? Xx

Awww well Sunday will still be nice. Yeah the shops were still busy this morning too.

Ive no plans chick I used to go out on the town with the girls but then it died a death, so I dont bother now. Were ordering in a takeaway from the Indians tomorrow night, then OH and Son will be going out New Years Day with the lads and i'll have peace n quiet whoop

It was quiet but really lovely hun thanks - did you have a good one? where did you go? x

Aww glad it was nice ;-)

We went to maspalomas Hun was a nice surprise for us hubby booked it all without me knowing a thing I did say I'd love to get away ;-)

Kids loved it ....

Came home promised not to weigh but I caved and did this morning 7 pound gain not bad for 2 weeks all inclusive eating complete not heathy cakes galore MMMMM !!

been back being good from today hoping to get a few pounds off quickly if possible feeling abit bloated but I enjoyed it all so cant complain XxX

Awww how lovely Katie what a gem he is. Ive never been to Spain never fancied it, what was the weather like?

It does feel good to get back on it after eating loads of "naughty" foods doesnt it lol. Ahh that will come off in no time now your back on it hun. x

Back