Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I'm sick of hearing people now saying you should stop youve lost enough - I just say hmmm will see - i got sick of saying I'll know when, its my body grrrr

Your body, your choice. You have to be happy. Others are entitled to their opinion, but that's all it is. Once you reach target you might think it's enough, who knows? You do what's right for you x

Going with the flow is brill hun - your doing so well since you got back from your hols.

Im looking forward to tomorrow we have a good natter and a laugh - oh and spend of course lol.

Ooooo choccy options I like one at night feels naughty lol xx

Aww Thankyou trying to just be healthy now ;-)

Ohhh I'm sure you's will get some bargains and have a lovely day SHOPPING ;-)

It did feel naughty I had dreamy caramel flavour was lovely I have a few flavours to try they have been in the cuboard I almost forgot about them till the choc craving appeared :-/

Charly started school nursery today he loved it he looked so grown up in his little school uniform

Xxx

Awwww bless him and his proud mummy looking on xx

I sure was ;-)

Here's a little pic

image-1049008866.jpg

Playing with the dolls house I'm sure hubby wouldn't approve hahaha Xxx

I'm sick of hearing people now saying you should stop youve lost enough - I just say hmmm will see - i got sick of saying I'll know when, its my body grrrr

I get that too - asking why I'm on a diet... because I know I'll expand if I don't keep it in check and I'm so much happier when the weight is off!!!!!
It's your choice lovely, they should mind their own business on that front:) I believe you'll feel right when you get where you want to be- you've come so far, that little bit more is so achievable :)
You do look fabulous though xx

And just read back... woooo 7 to target, YOU can sooooo do that! Xx

Good Evening everyone - how are we all?

Ive had a wonderful day with lovely Gill - it was so good to catch up, chill and have a laugh - Thanks hunni xxxx

I get that too - asking why I'm on a diet... because I know I'll expand if I don't keep it in check and I'm so much happier when the weight is off!!!!!
It's your choice lovely, they should mind their own business on that front:) I believe you'll feel right when you get where you want to be- you've come so far, that little bit more is so achievable :)
You do look fabulous though xx

And just read back... woooo 7 to target, YOU can sooooo do that! Xx

Thanks hunni - you are so right just as others have said only WE know our own bodies. i'll stop when im ready xx

Happy Saturday !!

Hope you're able to have a bit of a chill today after all of your animal antics yest ! ;) x

Back