Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello Texty, sorry about your gain this week but I'm glad your ok and not hitting your head on the wall over it even though its undeserved. Have you had a good day? Xx

HEXA - Philli light
HEXB -
Crackerbread x 6 (last of my old stock as I know its no longer a hex)

Brekkie -
the above with grapes sliced on

Dinner -
Jacket potato, tuna/mayo red onion lettuce tomato and cucumber

Tea -
SW chicken Korma(coconut mullers, cinnamon, ginger,chicken oxo cube small amount of curry powder) with added mushrooms and onions, boiled rice, naan and 1 poppadom

Drinks -
Ribena NAS, pepsi max, lemon and lime water

Snacks -
Grapes, pineapple, satsuma

Syns
Mayo(5) WW naan(5.5) poppadom(2) Coconut greek mullers x 1(0.5) Total 13

Korma sounds delish ;-)
Please share on how you make it ;-)

Awww arnt you lovely daughter will be made up with the spaghetti bol I also love it its an easy meal to make up too Mmmm

Ohhh I think I'm getting into this healthy lifestyle so much better I'm sticking to it even on the weekend I've decided no take away this week I'm treating myself to an m&s chicken tostada have you seen them I had one a good good while ago and it was GORGEOUS cant wait to have it on Saturday ;-) XxX

Hi Katie - As you may or may not know I never measure anything when cooking just chuck it in and see lol.

Dice and pan fry some chicken till brown,( I added mushrooms and onions for superfree), then added ginger, cinnamon, a small amount of mild curry powder, a chicken oxo cube crumbled in. Pan fry all the ingredients, then take off the heat and slowly add coconut mullers (one at a time I added 4) cos it was between 2 of us so 2 syns for the whole thing. Add back to the heat and stir until your rice is cooked then pour yummy.

Didnt go to daughters tonight shes not well, she had to phone in sick so will go see her on Monday when shes got a half day from work.

Your planning sounds good hunni stick with it xxx

I think your korma will be on my menu one night next week either as it sounds simple but delicious and low syns too! X

I think your korma will be on my menu one night next week either as it sounds simple but delicious and low syns too! X

Aww I hope you enjoy Cookie - as I said I just play it by ear never measure. Ive got some left for dinner tomorrow, been trying to load a pic but phone is playing up again grrr

Hi Sheila :) your food diary looks fab. Don't know if you shop at Asda but they also do mini naan breads like the ww ones and they come up at 4.5 syns each, 1 syn less than the ww ones. I've tried them they are really yummy too. You get x4 in a pack in both plain and coriander flavour .

Kay xx

Hi Sheila :) your food diary looks fab. Don't know if you shop at Asda but they also do mini naan breads like the ww ones and they come up at 4.5 syns each, 1 syn less than the ww ones. I've tried them they are really yummy too. You get x4 in a pack in both plain and coriander flavour .

Kay xx

I always shop at Asda Kay and thanks for that - are they asda own make? xx

Yep they are, I have recommended them on my curry thread too, here's the pics.

5052449466126_500000_IDShot_3.jpg5052449466140_500000_IDShot_3.jpg4.5 syns each

oh myyyy I need me some of that korma in my life.

Tell me you took a picture!!!!

I'm thinking king prawn. Yummers. I wonder what curry paste is like syn-wise...tum de dum..

I'm thinking king prawn. Yummers. I wonder what curry paste is like syn-wise...tum de dum..

Lol I sure did Kimberley and when my bloody phone plays ball ill load it chick. Curry paste varies on make from 1 up to 2.5 syns per level tbsp hun x

Me too!! It's on the ever extending list of recipes for me to try! :)

Back