Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

No problem with having it every night if you wanted is there lol

I've got a gammon joint to do too

How the bloodyhell you making a pie with wraps lol

Pmsl no idea yet but gonna try it. Use one as the base, put filling in meat and potatoe, then use another as the top cover.coat with egg and cook, 10 syns for a whole pie will do a couple of days I reckon :D

I could but I just know with pastry I love a thick crust and would use more than 10 lol - Im just having a think about it ill prob end up using it all up on the dinner with yorkie pudds etc hehe x

Mmmm nom nom I LOVE pie!! There is a recipe in the hairy bikers cook book for pie where they use pizza base mix instead of pastry but that also comes out at about 10 syns too, which sucks as the calorie count is only about 300 :( let us know what it's like chica xx

Mmmm nom nom I LOVE pie!! There is a recipe in the hairy bikers cook book for pie where they use pizza base mix instead of pastry but that also comes out at about 10 syns too, which sucks as the calorie count is only about 300 :( let us know what it's like chica xx

Yeah I have one of their books hun, not sure if its the one with pie in. I sure will let you know - If I make one that is lol xx

Pmsl no idea yet but gonna try it. Use one as the base, put filling in meat and potatoe, then use another as the top cover.coat with egg and cook, 10 syns for a whole pie will do a couple of days I reckon :D

That sounds like a fab idea. Let us know if it works.

Well its bed time for me - brekkie and dinner prepped for tomorrow and meat defrosting for slow cooker to make stewed beef dinner nom nom

Night all sleep tight xx

Or you could use the bfree wraps if you gave an Asda. One s a healthy extra and I think they are only 4.5 syns but check

Evening all, how's everyone's day been? I've got my yorkie pudds in the oven nom nom. I've only used 1.5 syns so far and still have my hexs to use. Im thinking cheese on toast later if im hungry. I ran the idea of pie past the boys and got a thumbs down lol. They like proper pastry. So I may still use just 1 wrap and make a pasty. Thats if there is meat left. It looked loads when I put it in the slow cooker but not so much now it's cooked booo x

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I decided to make a couple of pasties instead lol I wont be tasting it until tomorrow as Ive had my tea now and im stuffed. My yorkie pudds exploded lol

DSC_1252.JPG DSC_1251.jpg DSC_1253.JPG DSC_1254.JPG DSC_1255.JPGDSC_1256.JPG

They may have exploded but they look bloomin gorgeous. Mmm, those pasties look good too, what a brilliant idea.

:D Thanks Cookie it was lush - Ive frozen the rest, the lads had 4 each I had 2 small ones.

I'll let you know the verdict on the pasty tomorrow lol x

Back