Grapes, persimmon, SB cake

Dinner -
Baked Potato with bolognese, lettuce tomato cucumber, hex cheese

Tea -
Steak, SW chips, cauli, broccoli,carrots and green beans and gravy

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi max, Apple n Blackcurrant NAS, belgian choc options

Snacks -
Banana, Pineapple, Grapes, 2 x WW dessert yogurts (syn free), treat size crunchie, 2 mini meringues

Syns-
Crunchie (4), SB cake (1.5) Meringues x 2 (2) Milk (0.5) Sugar (1) options (1.5) Gravy (2)- Total 12.5

Last edited:
Hello, so sorry to hear about your sister being unwell, I'm glad she's in hospital so they can have a good look and fix her so she can come home, please try not to stress, I know its easier said than done but when you see her she'll need you to be on form to keep her cheery.

Sending you a big Cookie cuddle (((. ))) xx:)

Hello, so sorry to hear about your sister being unwell, I'm glad she's in hospital so they can have a good look and fix her so she can come home, please try not to stress, I know its easier said than done but when you see her she'll need you to be on form to keep her cheery.

Sending you a big Cookie cuddle (((. ))) xx:)

Can you just send me a big cookie lol x

thank you girlies - im sure she will be fine. Shes a toughie, shes been through a lot and its not often she tells me she is scared :-(

Sorry to hear about your Sister hun. She's in the best place and getting the treatment she needs, I hope she gets well soon.

Well done for sticking to plan despite the stressful day xx

She does hun - Ive had the camera done and its not pleasant I know how shes feeling, she wont sleep tonight

Well Im gonna try and get some sleep so ill say night night everyone - tomorrow is Friday yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

Night lovelies xx

Hope all goes well for your sister today.

Evening ladies hows everyones day been?

Sister is home tonight - They injected her with steroids into her throat and antibiotics, they took her down last night for the camera and told her she has quincys and needs her tonsils out. They wont do it while they are infected. The consultant wasnt happy with what he saw so took her back down another twice today foer the camera. She will get an appt within the next 4 weeks to get her tonsils out, but if she gets worse she has to go to A & E they will admit her, and do a scan. They have taken biopsies from the back of her throat, hopefully she will get the results sonner rather than later.

Finished work at 5, then went food shopping got home at 6.15 so.... on a Food note - Fine up until tea time then :-( off plan with a curry sauce from a jar, a naan bread and 2 popadoms - I couldnt be bothered to cook from scratch ive had a rotten day at work. On the plus side I added loads of mushrooms and onions to it for SF lol. I cant write today off altogether cos I was fine until then, so will do my best to syn it all then pull back until weds x

Thank you for listening - rant over x

Hi Sheila glad that your sis is back home and has been seen to. Hope she gets her tonsils out soon and is feeling better. Don't worry about the food, it's the weekend, enjoy yourself :p, you still have time as you said to pull back before Wednesday. Your curry and poppadoms sound lush .

Kay xx

Thanks ladies - I dont normally do processed foods/jars these days I was just being lazy really, but it was lush. i'll be totally back on it tomorrow x

Back