Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Beautiful scan pic! So exciting! X

Gorgeous pic hunni! Congrats again!
And try swishing with salt water, it doesn't help the pain but if there is an infection it will help treat it and sterilise a little. My nan and dad always recommended gargling TCP which is rank but it numbs you up
Hope u feel better soon chica xxx

Hello lovely ladies and Happy Valentines Day.

I had another bad nights sleep last night, rang the dentist this morning and managed to get an emergency appt. I have ulcerated lesions on my soft palate and an infected neck gland :cry::cry::cry: ive got antibiotics and have to go back in a week if no better. My teeth are fine he took 2 x rays. He said it could be because im run down or that ive been in contact with someone with cold sores!!.

Hello lovely ladies and Happy Valentines Day.

I had another bad nights sleep last night, rang the dentist this morning and managed to get an emergency appt. I have ulcerated lesions on my soft palate and an infected neck gland :cry::cry::cry: ive got antibiotics and have to go back in a week if no better. My teeth are fine he took 2 x rays. He said it could be because im run down or that ive been in contact with someone with cold sores!!.

Ouch! That sounds nasty! :(
Glad it's not your teeth though! It's because you have a lot on your mind at the mo with daughter and sister hun xxx

Well I got a cold sore last week although I don't recall kissing you. Mind you I did have wine and cocktails so who knows!
Sorry your poorly though xx

Hola chica!

Aw that sounds awful! You just can't catch a break recently :( xx

Well I got a cold sore last week although I don't recall kissing you. Mind you I did have wine and cocktails so who knows!
Sorry your poorly though xx

Ermm I think id remember you being in the changing room with me and Kathryn lol . Awww how lovely I hope you have a fab evening hun x

HEXA - 40g rf mature cheddar
HEXB -
alpen light x2 (melted to soften)

Brekkie -
Grapes and a cuppa ( couldnt eat my sb cake etc for pain)

Dinner -
Jacket potato with tuna mayo

Tea -
Hunters chicken with SW chips, pease pudd, cucumber and tomato (ouch on the gums)

Drinks -
Tea, NAS, pepsi max and diet coke

Snacks -
will try eating my sb cake and rice

Syns -
BBQ sauce (3) Sugar(1) dash of milk(0.5) square of dairy milk (1.5) Total 6

Food sounds yummy hun... Shame you didn't really enjoy much of it because of your mouth... Are you having any more syns? Xx

Ive just had a piece of sb cake for 1 syn and some rice pudd and a yogurt, ive not eaten my hexb yet i factored them in but dont know if I can face them. Might have a hot choccy later before bed x

Back