Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

oh ok, lots of meds there to work their magic :) hope they kick in fast and you start feeling better asap. You've got your food well thought out considering the limitations of what you can eat, I agree, forget superfree for the minute do what suits your pain. Hope 25th comes around quickly so they can look into the matter further for you. Hope you have a lovely days rest. Take it easy and look after yourself hun.

Kay xx

Thanks hunni im planning on doing nowt lol. well apart from making the hash. xx

sorry you had a rough night hun :( I can imagine the pain you must be in....when I get my trigeminal neuralgia bad It feels like every tooth on one side of my face is getting electric shocks and hurts to eat or drink, nowt worse than gob pain! just make sure what you eat isn't very hot or it might make things worse pain wise xx

I know what you mean hun - its bloody agony. My jaw is sore to the touch and it even hurts to drink fizzy drinks :-(

I waited until my cuppa cooled right down this morning just to make sure I didnt do more damage lol xx

Hello trouble! Sorry you're feeling pants.... But i think i know where you got your poorly mouth from..... Kev's got an ulcer in his mouth :eek: hehe! :D

I'll be round at 6 for my hash! :p

Hello trouble! Sorry you're feeling pants.... But i think i know where you got your poorly mouth from..... Kev's got an ulcer in his mouth :eek: hehe! :D

I'll be round at 6 for my hash! :p

Lol yeah i blame the dirty beer glasses in the pub!! I feel sorry for Kev if his mouth is as sore as mine :eek:

Ill keep it hot for you lol tempted to put dumplings in but I wont cos I cant chew em lol

Lol yeah i blame the dirty beer glasses in the pub!! I feel sorry for Kev if his mouth is as sore as mine :eek:

Ill keep it hot for you lol tempted to put dumplings in but I wont cos I cant chew em lol

What kind of place did we go to that had dirty glasses lol.

Stick to nice easy things to swallow hun.... Can't imagine how you must be feeling at the mo :( rest and more rest for you this weekend!

64 days isn't it now?? :D

What kind of place did we go to that had dirty glasses lol.

Stick to nice easy things to swallow hun.... Can't imagine how you must be feeling at the mo :( rest and more rest for you this weekend!

64 days isn't it now?? :D

Well that last pub was dodgy lol where all the guys were singing.

I cant face the thought of anything which would mean a lot of chewing its too painful :( I forgot myself last night and stole an onion ring from OH's tea and I could have cried when I bit into it. He has just had a packet of Doritos (cheesy!!!! ) my faves and I was cringing as he ate them.

Yayyyy 64 days and counting xx

Foodage will fill fit around what I can manage to eat :-(

HEXA -
not sure yet!
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal

Brekki -
hexb with jam, and a banana

Dinner -
2 fried eggs, mushrooms and chopped turkey rashers(frylight), with beans

Tea -
Corned Beef hash ( sliced potatoes, corned beef, onion and gravy)

Drinks -
Tea, diet coke, Orange NAS

Snacks -
SB cake and WW syn free yogurt

Syns -
Sugar(1) milk(0.5) Jam (2) SB cake (2) corned beef (2) Gravy (2) Total 9.5 - may have more bread dipped in my gravy later

Hello :) sorry abut your ulcer thingy! Sounds quite horrid, hope it eases up very soon so you can enjoy your food. All sounds very nice too. Is it feeling any better? Xx

Back