Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello Dipsy..... Booo to the poorly mouth and head!! Hope you can manage your hash ok... Hope you're resting xxx

the hash didnt last long lol - could have eaten some bread and butter with it but resisted.

Im having sticky chicken n rice later so ill still have my hex a to use on ??? dunno what, and ill still have syns left too

the hash didnt last long lol - could have eaten some bread and butter with it but resisted.

Im having sticky chicken n rice later so ill still have my hex a to use on ??? dunno what, and ill still have syns left too

Yay well done on resisting hun :) How about a milky hot chocolate??? Xx

Hello :) are you feeling any better after your sore mouth and head this morning? I certainly hope so, the plus side is your already 1lb down yay! :scale:

Hello :) are you feeling any better after your sore mouth and head this morning? I certainly hope so, the plus side is your already 1lb down yay! :scale:

Evening Cookie - my mouth is still very sore but the roof of my mouth isnt as rough so the ulcers must be healing a little. Ive just taken 2 codeine for my headache, my antibiotics and my tramadol for my back ...... I feel like a prescription junkie lol

Im not holding my breath for the 1lb down my scales said gain last week and I was a sts lol normally they are 1 out compared to SW.

But then won't that mean its a 2lb loss so far? All I know is, you've not been able to eat like you would so you must be lighter although I wish you didn't have to suffer all that pain. Rattle away as long as your healing that's what's important. Ru in work tomorrow? Xx

HEXA - 250 mls ss milk
HEXB -
2 alpen lights

Brekkie -
melted alpen lights (obviously only the choccy melted what was I thinking doh my poor mouth) grapes, pineapple and 2 mini meringues

Dinner -
Leftover corned beef hash

Tea -
Mayflower chicken curry, rice and SW chips soaked in the sauce to soften

Drinks -
Tea, NAS, Diet coke

Snacks -
none

Syns -
Sugar(1) meringues (2) Curry sauce (6) Options hot choccy made with my hexA (1.5) Total 10.5

Im not counting syns for my hash as I counted them yesterday but didnt eat it all.

But then won't that mean its a 2lb loss so far? All I know is, you've not been able to eat like you would so you must be lighter although I wish you didn't have to suffer all that pain. Rattle away as long as your healing that's what's important. Ru in work tomorrow? Xx

Thanks hunni - I hope so. Yes unfortunately I am at work, im thinking maybe a short day and finish at 3 ill be in from 7.15

Thats the beauty of working flexi hours hehe

Hope you had a good day today hun :)

Hello hello...how are you doing Sheila ? Hope your pain has gone down and your feeling much better ? :)

Kay xx

Evening lovely ladies - I feel much better today thank you. Still very tender but I slept without any pain.

I hope you have all had a good day x

No :-( I was bogged down and didnt finish until 4 40. I am making it my mission to finish at 3 on Friday come hell or high water sod em lol

Evening hun... Your mouth sounds like it's on the mend :) Grr to not getting out of work till late... Tell work you have a doctors appointment or something on Friday afternoon at 3 and leave at 2!x

I left work late too, thankfully its bit too often though. 3pm finish on a Friday does sound good to me. Yay to a pain free night :)

Back