Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ah your just a spring chick hun lol - im 52 this year arghhhhh x

You do NOT look nearly 52 Sheila you look so well you sure your right ;-)

I'm lying here debating to weigh myself in the morning or give myself 1 more week I'm dying to know but do not want to get a cob on if I'm not happy and eat crap because of it what does auntie Sheila suggest ?? Xxx

Lol I always just say daughter dunno why - Ian is my son lol

I'll use Nathan & Lydia in the diaries, but outside them it's DS & DD as you really don't know who is hanging around.

Hope it goes fast for you all ;/)

Then again I'm the big 30 In September :-0 OMG Xxx

Lol it's so funny you think its OMG, x

Ah your just a spring chick hun lol - im 52 this year arghhhhh x

Don't got arghhhhhhhhhhhhh as you know I've just turned 48 & quite enjoying getting older, there are so many plus points, you've got a new addition to the family in Sept that you can hand back, now that has to be a bonus, just having the good bits, and I love that there is just me & Bob at home and Phoebe cat I feel I've so much more freedom now, and this menopause lark well once that's done with, well who knows more freedom:rolleyes: xx

When I first started on here I didn't want anyone to know my name, never mind see a pic of me or know my family's names... Now look at me! Lol... Isn't there somewhere that my diary can go so that every Tom, Dick and Harry can't see??

Oh good morning by the way Sheila :D

Morning hope you have a fab weekend!! x x

When I first started on here I didn't want anyone to know my name, never mind see a pic of me or know my family's names... Now look at me! Lol... Isn't there somewhere that my diary can go so that every Tom, Dick and Harry can't see??

Oh good morning by the way Sheila :D

oh thats strange was thinking of moving mine .as a girl from work has discovered minis and I dont want her reading my diary..and I try not to give out too much personal info .l ol x

I posted on the technical forum & asked for my diary to be moved to silver section & it was done within 24 hrs. It's worth doing because we do post personal info & I didn't want anyone being able to read it.

Back