Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

YAYYYY !!
Your in for a great surprise on WEDNESDAY I can feel it haha ;-)

I will do Hun Thankyou aww your welcome ;-)

How daughter feeling ? Xxx

Shes full of cold hun so been feeling pretty rotten, her immune system is really bad and has been for years, so she picks up everything going. She is still feeling sickly at night but shes eating a little more thank goodness.

Thanks chick ill do my best for a good loss xx

Shes full of cold hun so been feeling pretty rotten, her immune system is really bad and has been for years, so she picks up everything going. She is still feeling sickly at night but shes eating a little more thank goodness.

Thanks chick ill do my best for a good loss xx

Aww god love her she's had a lot to put up with lately maybe she's rundown too :-(

Glad she's eating abit bitter tho baby will be happy too haha ;-)

Xxx

Hi Kelly - im good thanks hun hows u? Im fine with the gain (well not fine but theres no point dwelling on it). Im doing a week of not weighing on my own scales arghhh lol. x

Hiya. Good luck with not using your scales. I can't break the habit. I even put a broken sign on but still went on them x

HEXA - none yet
HEXB -
2 400g slices of wholemeal

Brekkie -
SB cake and grapes

Dinner -
Ham egg and tomato sarnies and a hot choccy

Tea -
Stewed Beef dinner DSC_1342.JPG

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
WW dessert yogurt

Syns -
Sugar(1) milk(0.5) SB cake (2) wholemeal roll(5.5) Yorkie pudds(6) gravy(2) stuffing (1.5) hot choccy(1.5) Total 20

grrr I need to stop these greedy days and its not like me to have as much bread either

My puddings exploded lol
DSC_1341.jpg DSC_1340.JPG

HEXA - none yet
HEXB -
2 400g slices of wholemeal

Brekkie -
SB cake and grapes

Dinner -
Ham egg and tomato sarnies and a hot choccy

Tea -
Stewed Beef dinnerView attachment 125979

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
WW dessert yogurt

Syns -
Sugar(1) milk(0.5) SB cake (2) wholemeal roll(5.5) Yorkie pudds(6) gravy(2) stuffing (1.5) hot choccy(1.5) Total 20

grrr I need to stop these greedy days and its not like me to have as much bread either

My puddings exploded lol
View attachment 125981 View attachment 125982

Evening Sheila, loving the exploding syns and pud :D, I'm thinking of doing one of those `blow out ' weeks that Daz did too lol, I know what you mean about bread, once I start I just can't stop ! hehe Hope your having a lovely evening hun :) .

Kay xx

Evening Sheila, loving the exploding syns and pud :D, I'm thinking of doing one of those `blow out ' weeks that Daz did too lol, I know what you mean about bread, once I start I just can't stop ! hehe Hope your having a lovely evening hun :) .

Kay xx

Lol I could see them getting bigger in the oven and thought sheesh ill not get them out they will be stuck to the shelf hehe. Ive had a mega hungry day today and could still eat something.

Daz had his blow out but maintained hes a tad disappointed :-( Ahhhh why do we torture ourselves lol.

A positive though day 2 of not weighing whoop x

I had 2 small ones and froze the rest otherwise i'd have eaten at least 6 lol. I love yorkie pudds hehe. When I used to make them years ago they were like flying saucers lol too much flour.

When I was at uni the pub we went to made huge ones & filled them with chilli, hmmmmmm

Back