Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Well done on the loss hunni x

well done on the loss hun and the mini goals - I still have 11lbs to get to where I was last May - sometimes this weight loss malarkey is a pain! :) x

Afternoon Sheila :p, don't know if you know but I left a message for you on Tuesday on my diary to wish u luck for Wednesday :). I was off yesterday, I was at my aunts she has been quite poorly recently so I went to visit her. I got back late last night so couldn't come online, but I have caught up with your Diary. Well done on your 1lb loss, that's fantastic, I'm really happy for you :party0011: . I hope the luck continues onto next week for you. Hope your feeling well.

Kay xx

Afternoon Sheila :p, don't know if you know but I left a message for you on Tuesday on my diary to wish u luck for Wednesday :). I was off yesterday, I was at my aunts she has been quite poorly recently so I went to visit her. I got back late last night so couldn't come online, but I have caught up with your Diary. Well done on your 1lb loss, that's fantastic, I'm really happy for you :party0011: . I hope the luck continues onto next week for you. Hope your feeling well.

Kay xx

Hi Kay - thank you lovely ive only just seen your post on your thread. I was at a funeral yesterday and then WI so didnt log on until after 8 last night I think, didnt get a chance to catch up with everyone's diaries. I hope your Aunt is ok? xx

Hi Kay - thank you lovely ive only just seen your post on your thread. I was at a funeral yesterday and then WI so didnt log on until after 8 last night I think, didnt get a chance to catch up with everyone's diaries. I hope your Aunt is ok? xx

Yep she's getting better thanks. How has your day been today ? :) Any nice meals planned ?

Kay xx

Yep she's getting better thanks. How has your day been today ? :) Any nice meals planned ?

Kay xx

Awww thats good hun. My day has been mega busy :-( only 3 of us in tomorrow and I'm working all day saturday booo.

I need to go food shopping tomorrow when I get paid, then I can plan some meals. Ive got loads of frozen veggies in but need stuff to go with them. I have chicken, sausages and bacon, turkey, gammon, just need to use some imagination I guess lol. x

Awww thats good hun. My day has been mega busy :-( only 3 of us in tomorrow and I'm working all day saturday booo.

I need to go food shopping tomorrow when I get paid, then I can plan some meals. Ive got loads of frozen veggies in but need stuff to go with them. I have chicken, sausages and bacon, turkey, gammon, just need to use some imagination I guess lol. x

Wow I get excited when I hear such a long list of ingredients :D your gonna have fun cooking, there's so much you can do with that. I loved your explosive puds that you did the other day, they looked so tempting. Of all the meals in the day, dessert is the one I look forward to the most. It's a shame that I am not a good baker, but I have a feeling your good with cakes and biccies :p. Sorry that your having to work Saturday boo ! Well at least its payday tomorrow, you can splash out on some lovely food stuff for your meals :) and on yourself ofcourse ! lol

Kay xx

Wow I get excited when I hear such a long list of ingredients :D your gonna have fun cooking, there's so much you can do with that. I loved your explosive puds that you did the other day, they looked so tempting. Of all the meals in the day, dessert is the one I look forward to the most. It's a shame that I am not a good baker, but I have a feeling your good with cakes and biccies :p. Sorry that your having to work Saturday boo ! Well at least its payday tomorrow, you can splash out on some lovely food stuff for your meals :) and on yourself ofcourse ! lol

Kay xx

I think I will use Sunday as my cooking day due to being at work on Saturday. I will have my usual taxiing to do of course grrr. Lol my pudds were huge, I love a good yorkie. To be honest I rarely make cakes/biccys cos id want to eat them all. I did buy some Quark to make your lush desserts just need some little ring things to make them in, I only have ramikins and wouldnt be able to get them out in one piece to look as good as yours.

I think ill do either a sausage or chicken casserole, with mashed pots. A turkey and bacon curry? never tried them together in a curry lol but hey ho.

Honey glazed gammon with roast potatoes and veggies, the worlds my lobster eh lol xx

I think I will use Sunday as my cooking day due to being at work on Saturday. I will have my usual taxiing to do of course grrr. Lol my pudds were huge, I love a good yorkie. To be honest I rarely make cakes/biccys cos id want to eat them all. I did buy some Quark to make your lush desserts just need some little ring things to make them in, I only have ramikins and wouldnt be able to get them out in one piece to look as good as yours.

I think ill do either a sausage or chicken casserole, with mashed pots. A turkey and bacon curry? never tried them together in a curry lol but hey ho.

Honey glazed gammon with roast potatoes and veggies, the worlds my lobster eh lol xx

Oh wow sounds lush Sheila, I've eaten but your list is getting me hungry all over again lol :D ! Looking forward to seeing your lovely foodie pics on Sunday .:)

Kay xx

Oh wow sounds lush Sheila, I've eaten but your list is getting me hungry all over again lol :D ! Looking forward to seeing your lovely foodie pics on Sunday .:)

Kay xx

Lol - I just hope my plan works out. I'll probably be too knackered to do anything on Sunday. I really do need to do more planning ahead like I used to. I'll certainly post pics hun xx

Back