Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yeah I would have to today hun as I had my cereal and ive also used breadcrumbs on the chicken :-(

Ah ok that makes sense :) sorry I must have missed that. Thanks for sharing the katsu recipe with me, will try and give it a go. I also want to try out the mayflower curry you make, don't know where to get the mayflower powder from ?

Kay xx

Ah ok that makes sense :) sorry I must have missed that. Thanks for sharing the katsu recipe with me, will try and give it a go. I also want to try out the mayflower curry you make, don't know where to get the mayflower powder from ?

Kay xx

I get mine from Home Bargains hun I dont know if theres one close to you? Ive also had Maysan paste(block) which is very similar but a tad higher in syns I think. I also think Amaz*n do it if you wanted to order it online x

I get mine from Home Bargains hun I dont know if theres one close to you? Ive also had Maysan paste(block) which is very similar but a tad higher in syns I think. I also think Amaz*n do it if you wanted to order it online x

Thanks Sheila, will look it up :) defo on my list of things to make.

Kay xx

Even hubby likes it Kay and he's almost as fussy as me lol.

I think my cooking day for tomorrow will be put on hold - im knackered and my back is killing. So I plan to lie in and then in between taxiing - do nothing lol.

I might go upstairs into spare room and sort out all my shoes, jewellery etc. Notice I said might lol

Morning. Hope you are having a big lie in!

Wow, just checking in, a few days away from mini's means about 20 pages to catch up on your diary hehe x

Hiya. How's you?

hope you are having a good weekend x

Afternoon ladies - hope your all well. I didnt get up until 11.30 lol and even then I could have slept on, shattered.com

I didnt have a brekkie due to getting up late, ive just had leftover chicken Katsu but im still peckish as I didnt do any rice or anything with it. I think i'll have some fruit and mini meringue with squirty cream on nom nom then that leaves my dessert as shown last night for after my meal tonight.

Im going to have something with SW chips or sweet potato chips for tea I feel a fat day coming on ( all on plan of course) :D Gonna pop a SB cake in too for my brekkies for next few days.

Edit - just had a thought ive a frozen gammon which only takes just over an hour to cook may have that for tea and then that leaves enough for lunch for work tomorrow yayyy

Afternoon lovely... I don't think I could wait till after tea for the cheesecake lol. Xx

Lol - well im thinking if I have fruit and meringue now that will put me off the cheesecake until later .. or I could have the cheesecake now and the fruit later hehe decisions decisions

Thanks Fran I needed it - I fell asleep on the chair last night watching Schindlers list lol good job ive seen it before.

Hello :)
How's your back? I've missed a lot in one day, your meal and pudding looked gorgeous, I bet Kay was very proud of you for doing well with her cheesecake. Football is on here, and my Bretters is not a happy bunny which means your two are having a right good time at the game. Xx

Hi Cookie - my 2 are at the pub watching it ive no idea of the score lol but assume Sunderland are winning? x

My back is still aching today it was really painful yesterday :-(

Oh no! I'm so sorry about your back, I'm not good with pain at all, I wish we had a pain relief fairy then she could sort you out today. Xxx

Back