Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Well girls - your stuck with me .............. I got a txt at 7.04 saying shall we leave it till another time!! needless to say im fuming and they can all fk off. They always make plans and then drop me in it last minute sod em

Rant over

It's awful hun. They shouldn't make plans if they're not going to stick to them.
Hope your okx

Omg hun I would be fuming! Is this the ones who did it before?

Your dress is lovely babes and be nice for another time xx

No chick this is a different few, one told me weeks ago she couldnt make it, the other txt first thing this morning to say her babysitter(mum) wasnt well and she couldnt make it, then the 3rd (who i had a feeling wouldnt go out without the other 2) txt to say she has a rash!! ffs like its not been there all day x

thank you for the comment on the dress x

Aww no, come to Manchester, I'll take you out, Once I get out my pj's, do you want pink or white wine, or should we by pass that and go straight to the vodka? Xx

No chick this is a different few, one told me weeks ago she couldnt make it, the other txt first thing this morning to say her babysitter(mum) wasnt well and she couldnt make it, then the 3rd (who i had a feeling wouldnt go out without the other 2) txt to say she has a rash!! ffs like its not been there all day x

thank you for the comment on the dress x
Lol what did you say back hun?
Friends eh?!

Feck 'em!! Have a few scoops at home. I've just opened a bottle of red. You can share if you like?

Thanks hunni - the dress kinda pulls me in a bit but a 14 was miles too big lol. I know I still need some work on my belly im hoping the resistance thing I bought from Avon works, I bought it mainly to tone the tops of my legs x

Sheila,

I don't think you need to worry about your belly - my first impression when I saw your photos was 'what an amazing figure'. Seriously. You look fabulous.

H xx

Sheila,

I don't think you need to worry about your belly - my first impression when I saw your photos was 'what an amazing figure'. Seriously. You look fabulous.

H xx

Awww Heather thank you for the lovely compliment hun Im still self concious about it. It may be even bigger tomorrow after ive eaten these maltesers - im in a right grump lol x

Well girls - your stuck with me .............. I got a txt at 7.04 saying shall we leave it till another time!! needless to say im fuming and they can all fk off. They always make plans and then drop me in it last minute sod em

Rant over

Big hugs to you hun. It's their loss. Our gain :) :grouphugg:

H xx

Aww that's poop hun!! You know we're always here to cheer you up :) Just think of me in my bunny outfit!! I bet you're smiling!

Ooops just realised that that sounds soooo wrong!!!! :D

Back