Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Ladies - only been up about half an hour. Been awake on and off since 7 but thought sod it im not getting up yet its Sunday lol.

I had banana on toast followed by SB cake, rice pudd grapes and banana covered in cinnamon, nice and filling will keep me going for a good couple of hours. I bought some Aldi Greek coconut yogs so might make a Korma later, also got some cottage cheese to use up so will make a quiche or some mini ones for lunches for work.

Im gonna have a look for a fuse first for my straighteners before I just go out and buy new ones (fingers crossed thats all it is).

I weighed this morning and my scales still say 11.5 which means 11.4.5 on SW so same as last week, hopeufully teasergate hasnt done any damage lol

Hope your all well x

Good morning hun :)

Ooo what a lovely long lie in :) Don't blame you for not getting up if you don't have to!
Fingers crossed it is just the fuse in your straighteners, I wouldn't even know where to start looking for it pmsl!

Are you on taxi duty today? X

Good morning hun :)

Ooo what a lovely long lie in :) Don't blame you for not getting up if you don't have to!
Fingers crossed it is just the fuse in your straighteners, I wouldn't even know where to start looking for it pmsl!

Are you on taxi duty today? X

Pmsllllll in the plug!!

No hun theyre at the match in Glasgow so no taxiing today, got the full day to myself. Might have a look out to Morrisons later for a mooch see if theres any bargains to be had. x

Thanks Sian - yep so inconsiderate. The teasers were lush lol back on it today though.

Cant stop bloody sneezing today grrrrr. Just hoovered all my stairs down and made some mini sb cakes in heart shaped silicone moulds the whole mix was 9 syns so counting 1 each for the little cakes as I made 9.

Just had Bacon medallions with mushrooms, onions, fresh fried cherry toms with my hex cheese over the top and sprinkled with balsamic vinegar WOW it was lush could have eaten more lol

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g slices wholemeal bread

Brekki -
Banana on toast, & sb cake, rice pudd with grapes all sprinkled with cinnamon

Dinner -
Bacon medallions, mushrooms,onions and cherry toms fried in frylight covered in hexA and balsamic vinegar

Tea -
SW Chicken Korma ( Chicken, mushrooms and onions) with boiled rice

Drinks -
Tea, Diet Coke

Snacks -
packet of sunmaid raisins

Syns -
SB cake (2) Raisins(2) Sugar(1) Milk (0.5) Curly Wurly(6) Total 11.5 maybe an options drink later tonight taking me to 13.5

Thanks Sian - yep so inconsiderate. The teasers were lush lol back on it today though.

Cant stop bloody sneezing today grrrrr. Just hoovered all my stairs down and made some mini sb cakes in heart shaped silicone moulds the whole mix was 9 syns so counting 1 each for the little cakes as I made 9.

Just had Bacon medallions with mushrooms, onions, fresh fried cherry toms with my hex cheese over the top and sprinkled with balsamic vinegar WOW it was lush could have eaten more lol

Could the sneezing be hay fever? Nathan used to start sneezing about now, x

Hi Ladies - well ive been out shopping and bought a dress for tonight!! Managed to get a size 12 whoop and a bargain in the sale for £8 and bling too all for £23!! The only problem is 1 girl has dropped out and ive a feeling the other will text me and say should we wait and go out later when we can all make it ( I hope not but I just have a niggling feeling)

Ill try n load a pic of the dress (minus my glasses tonight lol I only wear them to see my phone and the pc) x

I hope your all well x

Wowza ! Sexy lady look at you ! :D Only just caught up with your diary, you look so stunning hun :) . I love that dress !! Sorry to hear your friends did a no show, I don't think their deserving of your company to be honest, you did so well with the maltesers vs the vodka, they prob did you a favour :p . I am looking at your foodage today, it looks fab. I hope you've been enjoying your weekend. Hope you have a super duper loss on Wednesday too ! I'm not so hopeful about Tuesday after stuffing my face in last night ;) .

Kay xx

Wowza ! Sexy lady look at you ! :D Only just caught up with your diary, you look so stunning hun :) . I love that dress !! Sorry to hear your friends did a no show, I don't think their deserving of your company to be honest, you did so well with the maltesers vs the vodka, they prob did you a favour :p . I am looking at your foodage today, it looks fab. I hope you've been enjoying your weekend. Hope you have a super duper loss on Wednesday too ! I'm not so hopeful about Tuesday after stuffing my face in last night ;) .

Kay xx

Awww thanks Kay - I really do like it and I can definitely see the difference in my shape in it. I wont be arranging another night out with them I was well pi$$ed off, took me ages to calm down. I hope the maltesers werent too bad a choice lol. I still have until Weds to make a difference.

Your day sounded fab yesterday, and not that you will but if you do have a tiny gain at least its accountable for. Its the ones we cant explain that put us on a downer. You still have the rest of today and a good day tomorrow could still see a loss or a STS. Keep at it hun x

Meals sounds lovely today. I kind of miss rice pudding now, might make some in a couple of weeks time, I'm just loving the scan bran muffins at the moment and I can't have that and rice pudding ready at the same time as I'm worry be of them will go off! It'd be easier if Brett would eat some of it too. I wonder if you could freeze the scan bran muffins?

hey pet just noticed you didnt go out!!!!! boooo although you ate the malteasers you will have saved loads of syns and money from not going out!! :)
hope you well
xxxx

Hi chick and good to see ya. hope your well? Im hoping by saving money and syns ive saved myself a gain on Weds :D

Meals sounds lovely today. I kind of miss rice pudding now, might make some in a couple of weeks time, I'm just loving the scan bran muffins at the moment and I can't have that and rice pudding ready at the same time as I'm worry be of them will go off! It'd be easier if Brett would eat some of it too. I wonder if you could freeze the scan bran muffins?

What about making a smaller amount of pudding hun? it keeps a couple of days in the fridge. I dont know if the cakes would freeze you could try 1 and if that works then you know you can do a batch? x

Back