Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Thanks Kay I waited 6 weeks for the results from the last one. Hopefully I wont have to wait that long again.

My day has been so so, mega busy and felt like I got nowhere. Im finishing at 3 tomorrow regardless of what I have left im out tomorrow night and I need to be ready for 6 45 eeek lol x

Thanks Kay I waited 6 weeks for the results from the last one. Hopefully I wont have to wait that long again.

My day has been so so, mega busy and felt like I got nowhere. Im finishing at 3 tomorrow regardless of what I have left im out tomorrow night and I need to be ready for 6 45 eeek lol x

Oh yeh your night out tomorrow :p hope you have loads of fun, do take some piccys for us :) .

Kay xx

Evening ladies - Thank you all for WI wishes .....I lost 0.5 small loss but a loss nevertheless :D Onward and Downward

Hope your all well xx

Well done you! x x

Sheila sorry this is a bit off topic but just wanted to ask...you know how the Easter Challenge finishes is it on the 20th April, what if you continue for another 12 weeks for a summer one ? from 21st April for 12 weeks till summer. There will be lots of people that will want to lose for the summer hols ? :p A summer challenge would be perfect for that, what do you think ? :)

Kay xx

Evening hun :)
Don't forget to set your alarm for Sunday or you'll never get up lol. Glad it's so soon and hopefully the results will come through nice and quick!
Whoop whoop to a night out tomorrow :)

Hello. Is that the Sunday after our minis meet in Sheffield? Diet coke then for u missus! It is good news though hope it goes well & results are in quick xx

Sheila sorry this is a bit off topic but just wanted to ask...you know how the Easter Challenge finishes is it on the 20th April, what if you continue for another 12 weeks for a summer one ? from 21st April for 12 weeks till summer. There will be lots of people that will want to lose for the summer hols ? :p A summer challenge would be perfect for that, what do you think ? :)

Kay xx

I can certainly start one Kay no problem at all. Im sure the lovely Daz will accomodate us :D There is a challenge running somewhere for Summer with a few minis girls but im more than happy to do one for the regulars and anyone that wishes to join xx

Evening hun :)
Don't forget to set your alarm for Sunday or you'll never get up lol. Glad it's so soon and hopefully the results will come through nice and quick!
Whoop whoop to a night out tomorrow :)

Ill rely on hubby to wake me lol he is like a built in alarm clock

Hope I dont have to wait another 6 weeks for results though. Yayyyy im looking foward to tomorrow night x

well done on groups greatest loser :D

Back