Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good evening ladies 2 OFF whooppppppppp im chuffed xxx

OMG !! That's fabulous Sheila ! :D I'm so happy for you hun :party0011::party0011::party0011: !! Does that mean you are 2lbs away from target ?? :eek:

Kay xx

Okay I just read your other post, OMG you are just 2lbs away from target ! :eek: I so hope you have that in the bag for next week Sheila ! :D I'm so so happy for you ! yay ! :bliss:

Kay xx

Awww thankyou all gorgeous ladies - Im still in shock I think lol. I weighed before I went and mine said exactly the same as theirs, mine are always 1lb heavier, so I knew it looked like a loss before I went but thought no that cant be right after 2 days off plan.

I bet this last 2 is a bugger to get off pmslllll xx

Thank you again lovely friends xxx

Your just so brilliant and helpful to everyone, anything we can do this week let us know! Want you to get it next week too :):) xx

Your just so brilliant and helpful to everyone, anything we can do this week let us know! Want you to get it next week too :):) xx

Awww thanks Cookie - I love to help when/where I can - I know you would /have all done it for me when ive struggled xx

That's brilliant , do pleased for you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Sheila that is amazing. 2 more lbs to go, how fantastic is that. That is so brilliant x

I ditto that :D ... we will send the `kick ass fairy ' your way Sheila, you will be a Target member by next week no probs :p we are all rooting for you !

Kay xx

Good evening ladies 2 OFF whooppppppppp im chuffed xxx

That is fantastic. Well done. Really happy for you! Your nearly there! X

2lbs to go - what a celebration in Sheffield if you are at target :) xx

We will all have diet cokes in excitement! :) hehe x

Back