Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Sheila! How's things? Those food pics look delicious! They reminded me I hadn't made a half syn korma in a while. I'll have to remedy that, now I've seen yours! :D Made a quiche the other day but did it with Quark instead of cottage cheese, for a change. They're so easy, aren't they? Like you say, throw everything in together. Hope Lisa gives them a go - she'll surprise herself! :)

Kathy xx

Morning???? Did I sleep in? pmsllllllllllllll

Work was ok thanks hun, got more done than I expected but still not enough hours in the day grrrr. Didnt even have time to eat my lunch or anywhere near stuff Id taken in to eat, I brought it all home with me :-( x

Lol :D I meant evening!! Must have been a senior moment :rolleyes:

Hi Sheila! How's things? Those food pics look delicious! They reminded me I hadn't made a half syn korma in a while. I'll have to remedy that, now I've seen yours! :D Made a quiche the other day but did it with Quark instead of cottage cheese, for a change. They're so easy, aren't they? Like you say, throw everything in together. Hope Lisa gives them a go - she'll surprise herself! :)

Kathy xx

Hi Kathy hun - im not so bad thanks hows you? The Korma was lush but if you want to make it syn free use the brooklea yogurts from Aldi if you can get some, theyre just as good as the muller ones. The beauty of the quiche is you can throw anything in really and they will still taste good.

I think Lisa will be daring and make one lol x

Yes, let's hope she tries one. I'm ok thanks. Still off work atm so plenty of time for adding recipes and browsing Minis. Not sure how I'll cope with work once I'm back! :D x

I made a quiche today for tomorrow. Red onion, courgette and feta. Yum. And doing a korma tomorrow too. Ha I feel like a copycat now! Well done on sorting out your hoard of jewellery!

Yes, let's hope she tries one. I'm ok thanks. Still off work atm so plenty of time for adding recipes and browsing Minis. Not sure how I'll cope with work once I'm back! :D x

Lol you will have to ask them for days off for minis team building recipes hehe x

I made a quiche today for tomorrow. Red onion, courgette and feta. Yum. And doing a korma tomorrow too. Ha I feel like a copycat now! Well done on sorting out your hoard of jewellery!

Ooo that sounds tasty Fran nom nom. Hehe I think theres a Korma fetish going on this week lol.

It took me 2 hours to sort that lot lol

HEXA -40g RF mature cheddar (quiche)
HEXB-
2 x Alpen light bars

Brekkie -
Strawberries, pineapple,grapes and SB cake

Dinner - interesting 1 -
I took a can of chosen by you mexican style chicken (1.5 syns), put it in the microwave at work with the plastic splatter guard over and someone had left the microwave on GRILL arghhhhh the plastic melted into my bowl so I scraped it off, I started eating it (3 spoonfuls) then the phone started going crazy so it got cold and tipped in the bin so im not counting any syns as I didnt even have half - I grabbed some quiche as I was working so that was lunch!!

Tea -
Korma and Rice packed with 2 onions and a full punnet of mushrooms and 3 greek mullers (1.5) syns shared between 3 portions

Drinks -
Pepsi max and an options choccy

Snacks -
none

Syns -
SB cake(2) korma (0.5) options (2) Total 4.5

Oh what a pain in the bum about your lunch :mad: you must have been so hungry by the time you left work! X

I didnt have time to think about it to be honest hun - I took a yogurt, banana,plums and a boiled egg, and my alpen lights and ate none of them :-( Ive just had the bars now with my hot choccy

Hope today's lunch goes better, you'll have to borrow Kathryns griddle for the microwave culprit! X

from the dark side with love...xx

Hello. Boo to your ruined lunch and those tins aren't cheap are they? Hope you get lunch today without any interruptions. I'm off to work soon so I'll see if I can pop on later, didn't get chance last night :) x

Back