Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Sheila! How's things? Those food pics look delicious! They reminded me I hadn't made a half syn korma in a while. I'll have to remedy that, now I've seen yours! :D Made a quiche the other day but did it with Quark instead of cottage cheese, for a change. They're so easy, aren't they? Like you say, throw everything in together. Hope Lisa gives them a go - she'll surprise herself! :) Kathy xx

No pressure hehehe x

Evening Texty! Boo to the Tupperware disaster. Looks like tog had a great time Saturday

Evening ladies - hope your all well?? No Tuppergate today lol thank goodness. We went straight to the pub after work for a bar meal im stuffed lol ill post todays food. Im hoping I can manage a STS tomorrow!!! I wont complain as I had a fab weekend and food tonight was lush.

HEXA - none yet
HEXB -
150g prunes

Brekki -
prunes, pineapple, strawberries

Dinner -
Leftover Korma, Jacket spud, lettuce, tomato, cucumber

Tea - (pub meal) -
No starter or dessert - Grilled Gammon (fat removed), 2 fried egg yolks (left the whites as they were greasy) 2 mini pineapple rings, Iordered veg instead of chips (they gave me both grrrr) I ate 6 chips and gave the rest away to son and hubby

Drinks -
NAS, pepsi max

Snacks -
None

Syns -
Korma (0.5) pub meal counting (10) for oil and 6 thick cut chips - Total 10.5

Whoa, well done on the pub meal you sound like you did really well & made good choices xx

Thanks Michelle - Son wanted Frankie and Bennys but I said last night arghhh I get weighed on weds can we do bar meal then I can control things a little better, Im proud of myself on my resistance - OH had beef baguette with chips, son had homemade kiev and chips in a bucket - I said take mine before I eat them lol. x

I hope you do get a sts tomorrow hun.... Well no I don't, I hope you lose! But I know you'd be happy with a sts... I'll have everything crossed for you xxx

I hope you do get a sts tomorrow hun.... Well no I don't, I hope you lose! But I know you'd be happy with a sts... I'll have everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks hun - as usual i'll check in the morning and then when I get in from work lol x

And I'll send the fairy round at 5 as usual! :D
That's if she comes to me that is.... No sign of her again today!! :eek: xx

Your too kind lol - I do look forward to her visit before WI lol every little helps right? lol.

Oh no!!!! could be the meds hun get some prunes down ya neck hehe

Good luck for wi... I have found taking my pain meds have made the pf less inclined to visit... Because of my DD I have to make sure she does so I have increased my fruit veg and fibre intake, lots of water helps...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Back