Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yayyyyyyyyyy Yayyyyyyyyyy Yayyyyyyyyyy! Well done!! :) you'll definitely be at target when we come over to stay with you! :):) really looking forward to it :):):):)

Aw that's so nice you meet up with other minimin'ers :D Hope you all have a lovely time!! You definitely need to give yourself some sort of treat to celebrate what you have achieved ;) Funny how I am at the same weight now as when you first started! Can't wait to be where you are! Xx

Its great having a meet up Gill - 7 of us met up in Sheffield last weekend it was brill. Such a lovely day with lovely ladies. Im sure at some point there will be a meet up your way or close enough for you to get to if ever you fancied one.

When i was 14.7 it seemed like it would take forever to get where I am now, its taken me almost 2 years, so no rush job by any means lol I do intend to keep it off though. Theres no going back. You will get there before you know it hun, I'll still be here as gobby as ever once at target lol x

Yayyyyyyyyyy Yayyyyyyyyyy Yayyyyyyyyyy! Well done!! :) you'll definitely be at target when we come over to stay with you! :):) really looking forward to it :):):):)

Thanks chick - I hope so lol im not tempting fate, just gonna have a good week and see how I go. Looking forward to seeing you again and meeting up with Gill for some girlie goss and some retail therapy hehe

Im back ............ 1.5 OFF :DWhoop - im over the moon so glad I made wise choices at the pub last night.

Hope your all well ladies xx

Whoop, whoop, that's target will be yours next week, how exciting xx

I have WAY more to lose!!!! Xxx

I was a stone lighter than you at 14.7 when I started chick - you will get there, Ive never had big losses I think the biggest was either 3.5 or 4 lbs. Your all gorgeous whatever size and amount you have to lose xx

Back