Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I was a stone lighter than you at 14.7 when I started chick - you will get there, Ive never had big losses I think the biggest was either 3.5 or 4 lbs. Your all gorgeous whatever size and amount you have to lose xx

I want to regularly lose 2lbs now xx thanks babe, i just feel so big compared to everyone, the meet up highlighted my size to me again.

Thanks for the support xx

I want to regularly lose 2lbs now xx thanks babe, i just feel so big compared to everyone, the meet up highlighted my size to me again.

You can certainly do that chick its so achievable and you will see the next figure down on the scales in no time - were all here for you xxx

I thought you looked fab hun.... But i guess it's all down to how we feel inside. I text Sheila the other day saying that I felt like a beached whale at the meet... Target will be ours!!! Xx

I've seen.... You numpty!! I think a trip to specsavers is needed over Easter weekend :D:D

Lmao my test is actually overdue - I get my test free ( dad had glaucoma) plus id get it free through work anyway, but you used to be able to choose which optician you wanted now it HAS to be Specsavers and I dont like them, I suppose if I wanted to go elsewhere I could but Id have to pay for my glasses, I get them free due to working on PC all day

Well done Sheila!! :D

Im made up for you . Your target is within grasp! Xx

Whhoooo whhooooo whoooooo ;-) ;-) ;-)

Made up for you Sheila well done chick almost there for you hope targets yours next week Hun Xxx

Awww bless you Katie thank you hunni xxx hows your day been x

Took the kids swimming they really enjoyed it had a lovely time with them but not hubby who had been so moody all day MEN arghhhh
I will pm you tomorrow bit of a long story and I'm abit cockeyed in bed ;-)

A little bit of it -
Went out for tea and I really didn't fancy anything of the menu so said I didn't want anything took Pauly the loo came back 10 mins a later a huge bowl of Cajun chicken salad came for me ohhh I wanted to just wanted to throw it at him I never ate it although it sounds healthy it was fried with all onions peppers bacon & croutons & mushrooms I just wish he'd listen to me

Ohh Sheila how fab tho next week and you'll be a target member ;-) Xxxx

Took the kids swimming they really enjoyed it had a lovely time with them but not hubby who had been so moody all day MEN arghhhh
I will pm you tomorrow bit of a long story and I'm abit cockeyed in bed ;-)

A little bit of it -
Went out for tea and I really didn't fancy anything of the menu so said I didn't want anything took Pauly the loo came back 10 mins a later a huge bowl of Cajun chicken salad came for me ohhh I wanted to just wanted to throw it at him I never ate it although it sounds healthy it was fried with all onions peppers bacon & croutons & mushrooms I just wish he'd listen to me

Ohh Sheila how fab tho next week and you'll be a target member ;-) Xxxx

Awwww brill the kids loving the swimming they must be having a fab time hun, boooo to moody men eh!! yeh pm anytime chick

I may play devils advocate here and say - I know you didnt fancy anything from the menu, but maybe he was just being thoughtful by ordering something for you meaning well, but not thinking about the oil in the stuff. Try to sort it out hun its a shame to fall out when your away ...... just make him suffer when you get back pmslllll

Its a scary thought being at target lol thinking about how to maintain will be harder than losing I think yikes lol xx

Oh my goodness I've just now read your amazing loss this week that's simply brilliant, well done, good job! :):):):)
I'm so tired can't think of anything else xxxx

Back