Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yay that's fantastic news :D
Bet you can't wait to be a granny :)
My mum and mum in law are besides themselves with excitement and have credit cards at the ready, they're just waiting for my call- 'I'm in labour' lol x

Lol thanks Kirsty - im mega excited. I kept telling them im too young to be a nanna lol but I cant wait now xx

Id love to be there when she goes into labour but ill have to wait until she "asks" me to be lol x

Lol thanks Kirsty - im mega excited. I kept telling them im too young to be a nanna lol but I cant wait now xx

Id love to be there when she goes into labour but ill have to wait until she "asks" me to be lol x
Lol my mum and mum in law have both been dropping hints!! But I'm having my just my hubby as he's a much more calming influence on me.
Both mum's are gonna be waiting at our house as we live 5 mins drive from the hospital and we need someone to keep an eye on the dogs lol xx

Thanks hunni - youre both due around the same time i'll be keeping updated on your progress xx

Yeah defo :) exiting times ahead x

Defo too young to be a Grandma... But just think of the oddles of love that little chap is going to bring into your world... Fantastic news...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Good Evening ladies thank you for all your messages - im super excited for them - he will be spoiled rotten lol.

WI tonight I gained 1 - I can handle that I had a fab weekend with lovely friends and family. It will come off next week :D xx

Good Evening ladies thank you for all your messages - im super excited for them - he will be spoiled rotten lol. WI tonight I gained 1 - I can handle that I had a fab weekend with lovely friends and family. It will come off next week :D xx

So really as you thought you had gained 2, you've lost 1lb?
That'll be off next week and a bit more x

Back