Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ive made sw sweet and sour a few times using different recipes and none of them were any gud :(
I fancy the takeaway book but wonder if its not much different to others x

Awww what seemed to be wrong/missing Emma? I think only me would eat it anyway. There are some tasty looking things in it, quite a few fishy dishes which I wont eat, theres stuff like Doner Kebab (which I will make), Lamb Kebab, Turkey Kebab these are basically meatballs on skewers with peppers, onions etc, maybe the meat is spiced up but no imagination needed to make them.

There are a few curry dishes, Rice dishes, pizzas with dough, sauces for dipping, Steak n kidney pie, chicken ham and mushroom pie (filo pastry topping), Chips (potato and sweet potato) and burgers.

I can easily type you out a recipe and ingredients if theres anything you fancy? xx

Dont know wat was missing just didn't taste anything like what it does from chinese!
When I was at group my C gave us loads of fakeaway recipes ive tried the donner kebab which is gorgeous and I love chicken fried rice :)
Scott n meg didnt like the sweet and sour they prefer diet coke chicken over anything lol

I didnt like the diet coke chicken yuk lol

Someone made the doner kebab meat for the last taster session it was lush. I love the egg fried rice nom nom

I didnt like the diet coke chicken yuk lol

Someone made the doner kebab meat for the last taster session it was lush. I love the egg fried rice nom nom

Really?? Mind you I dont follow the recipe I add more passatta and tom puree so its kinda a sticky tomato bbq sauce haha
And yes egg fried rice is the bizz!! :drool:

Evening petal - im meh!! hows you today? Hows the VAN whoop whoop xx

I'm grand thanks Hun
Aw why meh? Meh not good. I use that word and if isn't good!
Van's good, popped down for an hour earlier, took some bits and Ozzy down because I want him to get used to it, so I took one of his beds and a few toys (didn't make a dent spoilt little monkey lol) and opened all the windows and just let it air out a bit and chilled out for half hour :) xx

I'm grand thanks Hun
Aw why meh? Meh not good. I use that word and if isn't good!
Van's good, popped down for an hour earlier, took some bits and Ozzy down because I want him to get used to it, so I took one of his beds and a few toys (didn't make a dent spoilt little monkey lol) and opened all the windows and just let it air out a bit and chilled out for half hour :) xx

Just not feeling it today hunni - woke up feeling like I couldnt care less not like me at all. :( I'll be back on it tomorrow though.

Awww Ozzie the little bugga lol. Sounds good though chick, bet you cant wait to make your own little mark on it :):p xx

Evening texty x

Never mind about today, I don't even think you were too bad! And we all need to relax a little every now and again! xx

Thanks Laura hun. Tomorrow is a new day ill be back to it 100% and raring to go to target next week :D xx

Just not feeling it today hunni - woke up feeling like I couldnt care less not like me at all. :( I'll be back on it tomorrow though.

Awww Ozzie the little bugga lol. Sounds good though chick, bet you cant wait to make your own little mark on it :):p xx

Aw Hun, those days hit everyone, being in pain certainly doesn't help. Hopefully good nights sleep will help perk you up some xx

Aw Hun, those days hit everyone, being in pain certainly doesn't help. Hopefully good nights sleep will help perk you up some xx

Ive been popping pills like sweets the last 3 days :( also got an icky tummy too no idea whats causing that, its like crampy pains without the TOTM grrr. Moan over lol new day tomorrow xx

Ive been popping pills like sweets the last 3 days :( also got an icky tummy too no idea whats causing that, its like crampy pains without the TOTM grrr. Moan over lol new day tomorrow xx

Aw sweets :bighug:
Think it's time they changed your meds. How much longer do you have to wait?
Have you eaten anything different? Xx

Back