Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good evening Texty, your diary moves super sonic quick. Sorry I didn't get yesterday work is very busy but good too.

Boo to the gain but a big WOW congratulations on Andrea's news, a baby boy how wonderful is that? I'm glad you had a lovely day with her but back on plan tomorrow me thinks! Xxx

Good evening Texty, your diary moves super sonic quick. Sorry I didn't get yesterday work is very busy but good too.

Boo to the gain but a big WOW congratulations on Andrea's news, a baby boy how wonderful is that? I'm glad you had a lovely day with her but back on plan tomorrow me thinks! Xxx

Good Evening petal ive just posted on yours too lol.

I sure will be back on it tomorrow - I wont let my focus slip now.

Andreas news is brill and everything is as it should be for her dates etc. I bought a couple of little things whilst out today in the sale in Asda lol I couldnt resist. She got some stuff too. I will be buying something every payday now and can buy colours and little toys now that we know the sex. xx

That's a really good idea, buying little and often, you won't notice the cost but you'll certain fill up your spare room. Actually aren't you suppose to be knitting Nana? Maybe you should ask Michelle too as she's good at it. Wonder what they'll call him, xx

That's a really good idea, buying little and often, you won't notice the cost but you'll certain fill up your spare room. Actually aren't you suppose to be knitting Nana? Maybe you should ask Michelle too as she's good at it. Wonder what they'll call him, xx

Lol ive been given my orders no hand knit clothes!!! :eek: she thinks theyre old fashioned. Pah when he stays here he will be in whatever I put him in lol. I used to knit for them all the time when they were little how times change eh

She has a few names on the list but no definites yet, she likes Thomas, William, James, Harrison, Matthew and Ethan those are the ones I can remember lol.

Catch you tomorrow Hun , hope your tummy feels better soon ,
Night Sheila xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol ive been given my orders no hand knit clothes!!! :eek: she thinks theyre old fashioned. Pah when he stays here he will be in whatever I put him in lol. I used to knit for them all the time when they were little how times change eh She has a few names on the list but no definites yet, she likes Thomas, William, James, Harrison, Matthew and Ethan those are the ones I can remember lol.
Oh just a few then :rolleyes: ;) xx

All good names, I suppose they'll decide nearer the time.

Anyway lovely I'm off to bed, Brett's just got in from seeing some crazy band and he's got to be in work for 6am! I'll catch you tomorrow, night night xx :)

Lol ive been given my orders no hand knit clothes!!! :eek: she thinks theyre old fashioned. Pah when he stays here he will be in whatever I put him in lol. I used to knit for them all the time when they were little how times change eh

She has a few names on the list but no definites yet, she likes Thomas, William, James, Harrison, Matthew and Ethan those are the ones I can remember lol.

My mum's still got loads of our baby clothes. My grandmother handknitted/crocheted so many clothes for us, and they're as beautiful now as they were 30 years ago. My one sister-in-law wouldn't thank you for hand knitted clothes, whereas my other sister-in-law thought they were lovely.

Funny how we're all different :) xx

I love hand knitted stuff! Remember when i was hunting for the bonnet photo Sheila? Here it is!!!

Congrats on the blue bundle....! Xxx

Attachments

• image-841728432.jpg
    image-841728432.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 54
My Nan has been knitting ever since we told her she's getting her first great grandchild :)
We've got bags of little cardigans, booties and hats and we've picked one out for baby's going home outfit :)
I think its lovely and not old fashioned at all- in fact it means more cos its so personal and I couldn't really stop my Nan, she's so excited :)

As for names, we've had our names picked up since we found out we were having our baby. The girls name we've had picked since we got engaged 5 years ago :)
We struggled with middle names but we've settled on them now :)
We have got a back up for each in case we see baby and he/she doesn't look like the name we've picked! X

Back