Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello ladies - hows everyone? I had a good night last night and im as bright as a button today :D I did a dehydration weigh lol scales were down to 10.12 whoop I wish they would stay there!!

I got myself all stressed last night just as I was getting ready to go out, son went to look in the freezer for something for his tea and said " Mam everything is going soft in the freezer!!!" now baring in mind I had just been to do my shopping the night before spent £200 and filled my freezer I went into a panic .... Had to pile it all into black bin bags and take it to sisters to put in her spare freezer. Ive been out this morning and im having a new one delivered this afternoonm which will have to stand for 24hrs before I can put anything in it.

Oi, if you want a loss next week, voddy isn't free:D

Tea looks delicious & I'm not really keen on sausages but would like your tea!

Lol I read this after vodkagate im afraid oops.

My tea was lush Michelle I really enjoyed it. Guess whats for tea today lol Im having to use the sausage as it was in the above mentioned freezer grrrr xx

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal bread

Brekkie -
Mushrooms, Bacon, Tomatoes, Boiled Egg and bread (hexb) View attachment 136060

Dinner -
Jacket Potato with tuna/mayo, lettuce, cucumber,tomato and red onion View attachment 136061

Tea -
3 x WW cumberland sausages, roast BNS, cherry toms, beetroot,gherkins,cucumber, hard boiled egg and hex cheese View attachment 136063 before and after i added cheese View attachment 136064

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max and 5 large glasses of Ribena NAS

Snacks -
Grapes, strawberries, raspberries, squirty cream and 2 mini meringues.

Syns -
3 x sausages (1.5) Sugar (1) milk (0.5) Mayo (3) Options hot choccy (2) Mini meringues(2) NuMe cream (3)Total 13

Omg!! That potato is the most enormous potato I've ever seen! :eek: Either that or it's just the angle the pic was taken at, lol! Xx

Wow it's a good job your son noticed the freezer was broke, and your sister has a spare freezer, and a new one is coming later, it all turned out ok, well apart from having to shell out for a new freezer!!!

Wow it's a good job your son noticed the freezer was broke, and your sister has a spare freezer, and a new one is coming later, it all turned out ok, well apart from having to shell out for a new freezer!!!

I had a feeling something wasnt right on Thurs night when I put the stuff in the freezer and the mini milk ice lollies were mush but at that point everything was still frozen solid!! Sis was a life saver lol the new one has arrived. It has to stand not switched on for 4 hours for the gasses to settle, then ill have to leave it overnight to freeze up. Im sorted for tea but dunno what the lads will have lol its all in the freezer at sisters haha. I wont need anything tomorrow as were out at a house party from about 5pm. I'll have to try and catch sis in as she works weekends and shes away monday, I cant wait until tues for my food lol x

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal bread

Brekkie -
Jam on Toast

Dinner -
Whole tin of tomatoes, 2 fried eggs and 5 bacon medallions DSC_1623.jpg

Tea -
3 WW cumberland sausages, roast BNS, cucumber, cherry toms, beetroot gherkins,boiled egg and hexa DSC_1624.JPG

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, ribena NAS

Snacks -
Strawberries, grapes, raspberries and 2 mini meringues

Syns -
Sugar(1) Jam(1) milk (0.5) mini meringues(2)Sausages (1.5) crisps(3.5) NuMe cream (1.5) -Total so far 11

Just amended my syns and my tea I think I was being optimistic thinking I could eat 4 sausages lol could only manage 3

Last edited:
Is it worth it for the extra on your premium hon?

Not sure how much it would add tbh hun and I didnt lose anything really (well I hope lol), the meats I put in on Thurs night hadn't frozen at all, but obviously because they were in the freezer they were still technically chilled ,so I didnt throw them out and theres no way I could have used it all over the weekend

Back