Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello :)

Glad you had a good time last night and thank goodness your son went for a nosy in the freezer, very lucky indeed.
Tbh - if it had been me and everything had defrosted I'd have still re frozen it as I couldn't justify losing all that food especially after a big shop, I think Brett has a cast iron stomach and I'd always welcome the trots as I'm not regular as you know. I've not been today that's two days now maybe I'll get to go tonight, fingers crossed xx

Omg!!! Nightmare with the freezer! Lucky your son spotted it....and lucky your sis had a spare. Whoop whoop to the new one arriving xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ive switched the new one on now and ive got jellies setting in the fridge ready to make my SW trifles lol xx

Hello :)

Glad you had a good time last night and thank goodness your son went for a nosy in the freezer, very lucky indeed.
Tbh - if it had been me and everything had defrosted I'd have still re frozen it as I couldn't justify losing all that food especially after a big shop, I think Brett has a cast iron stomach and I'd always welcome the trots as I'm not regular as you know. I've not been today that's two days now maybe I'll get to go tonight, fingers crossed xx

We had a real good laugh last night :D got in about 1.15am (dirty stop out I am lol)

Just glad we caught it in time I would have hated to have lost all the meat stuff in there its not cheap lol. I lol'd @ Bretts cast iron stomach ..... boo to no fairy visiting you!! I hope she arrives soon hunni. Ive just eaten my tea and im stuffed now it was lush and my mouth is on fire haha im a right wuss

Ooh 1.15am, if I'm out at that time it usually means I'm at work hahaha. My mouth was on fire too,
I think the PF might be having a think about visiting, in fact I think I sense her presence lurking, wish she'd just come already! Xx

Pics from last night didnt take many im afraid lol DSC_1621.jpg IMG-20140502-WA0012.jpg IMG-20140502-WA0015.jpg
Pam/Marie/Anna

Lovely pics, you look fab in your new dress :) that's why I want to get to target so that next time we go out I can borrow it :D

Awww thanks Kay - I actually felt good for a change xx

I love that dress on you, I love the lace detail its very pretty :). I have a bad habbit of always buying black. I was just saying to Von, 70% of my wardrobe is black, I don't know why but I shy away from wearing colour. When I was bigger always bought black because its more slimming, still can't get myself to move past black lol. Although I do add a splash of colour with my accessories :p xx

I love that dress on you, I love the lace detail its very pretty :). I have a bad habbit of always buying black. I was just saying to Von, 70% of my wardrobe is black, I don't know why but I shy away from wearing colour. When I was bigger always bought black because its more slimming, still can't get myself to move past black lol. Although I do add a splash of colour with my accessories :p xx

My wardrobe WAS mostly black, I now try to buy colours as I lose the weight. The dress was only £18 in Matalan I accessorised with silver and blue jewellery sandals and bag. I now buy reds, creams, blues, greys - well all sorts really lol

Back