Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Sheila , hope your backs a bit better today, have a good day Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love that dress! Where's it from - I want one!
Hope your back is better. I hate taking tramadol, it spaces me out but it is the only thing that can deal with the pain x

Lovely photos ...you make a lovely couple x Hope the backs betterx

Ahhh thanks lovely - its a little easier pain wise but I had a funny turn again this morning in the shower had to dive out wrap a towel around me and lunge onto the bed, I thought I was going to be sick all over :cry: hubby had to get me the bucket :eek: it passes after about 10 mins but knocks me for 6 at the time x

Lovely pics, I'd keep that dress it's really nice x

Hope your back is better today xx

The pains not too bad at the mo thanks chick - just gotta wait until July for my appt :cry:

Im going to try the dress again with undies this time lol see how it feels x

The pains not too bad at the mo thanks chick - just gotta wait until July for my appt :cry: Im going to try the dress again with undies this time lol see how it feels x

You been going commando lol
Is that what we've to look forward to when we get to target , is that in the rules :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too, the dress is gorgeous.

Awwwwwww I feel so guilty now mithering you about loading the pics, how is your back today?

Thanks for sharing the pics, they are really lovely xx

Ahhhh don't be silly hun it would have happened anyway. Its not bad at the moment just niggling thanks for asking x

Lots of goodies and very beautiful pics. Well done that man :)
Hope your back feels a bit better today Hun xx

Thanks Lovely - hes a goodun (sometimes) lol. Its aching hun im used to that bit, its when it goes into spasm I get upset cos I cant move :cry: xx

I love that dress! Where's it from - I want one!
Hope your back is better. I hate taking tramadol, it spaces me out but it is the only thing that can deal with the pain x

Thanks Anju hun - its from NEXT £80 reduced to £40 :D

Tramadol were spacing me out but I dont think my dosage is enough now as its not helping over a 24hr period so may ask doc to increase them x

Back