Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

My what? Lol... Is that the thing that's underneath posts?? I don't see people's signatures on my phone. I never use the full site on the laptop so haven't bothered with one xx

Well I wish I had your post numbers, then I could flippin add more to my signature ! :D xx

Lol you will have to set it to auto type for 48hrs hehe if only eh x Might still be best to ask the mods hun just to check

Thanks Sheila ;) xx

I'm very late on this, I've just been having a read through some member diaries for inspiration and can see you are at target so massive congrats :D

I'm very late on this, I've just been having a read through some member diaries for inspiration and can see you are at target so massive congrats :D

Ahhh thanks Beckie - I got there last week .... eventually lol. There have been highs and lows ups and downs but I got there. I couldnt have done it without the support from some lovely people on minis and ive made good friends along the way. Will follow your journey hun - feel free to post here x

Ahhh thanks Beckie - I got there last week .... eventually lol. There have been highs and lows ups and downs but I got there. I couldnt have done it without the support from some lovely people on minis and ive made good friends along the way. Will follow your journey hun - feel free to post here x

Thanks :) everyone's been so supportive and so has my SW group leader. I will be sticking around :D x

Glad to hear it, its half the battle when you have a good consultant x

Shes really nice :) is there a particular SW meal you would recommend for vegetarians? I'm thinking of getting the fakeaway book but it seems to be a lot of meat lol

Shes really nice :) is there a particular SW meal you would recommend for vegetarians? I'm thinking of getting the fakeaway book but it seems to be a lot of meat lol

Lol I eat tons of meat hun ive got the fakeaway book there are a couple of fish dishes in there too but not worth buying the book in my opinon just for a couple of recipes you could get from the SW site. There are a few people on minis who only ever do Green Days ill try and find a link for you so that you can look at their food plans/diaries x

Ask your consultant for a the green day recipie book.
My sisters vegetarian and there are loads of lively recipies, the curtsy are good there is also a lentil chilli which is yum.

Thanks guys :) I'm liking cooking from scratch but there's only so many times I can make rice, pasta and nandos sauce haha :)

Evening all - well I faced WI - 3lbs on!!! Still in target .... just lol. Will work hard this week to get that back down. I cant believe 2 meals out of 7 days worth could make that much difference(I didnt even drink loads) considering ive been on it 100% the other 5 days .... strange things our bodies are. Hope everyone is well xx

Well done .. You have actually lost then :)
Yay to being within target xx

Back