Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Whoa, well done on staying in target, you can see how easy it is for target members to get out of of target & not go back to class until they have loads to lose, I'm proud of you for going, I know you are part of the social team but it must have taken a lot of guts to go, xx

Evening all - well I faced WI - 3lbs on!!! Still in target .... just lol. Will work hard this week to get that back down. I cant believe 2 meals out of 7 days worth could make that much difference(I didnt even drink loads) considering ive been on it 100% the other 5 days .... strange things our bodies are.

Hope everyone is well xx

Well done for being within target esp after going away - I think u were brave to go if u weren't sure u wd be!!

Yes I often wonder why it's so easy to put on after an on-plan week with just a couple of meals out - but u did it - so well done!!

Glad Andrea is feeling a bit betterx

Ahhh thanks Michelle thats lovely of you to say. I did think about not going even an hour before but I didnt want to start a downward spiral and get into the habit of not going. Im glad I went though. There were people there that couldnt make it last week. They knew I had hit target so can only assume my c had put something on the fb page. They were so excited for me :D

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kay. Been one of them days im afraid lol. Friday tomorrow whoop xx,

Ahh thanks hun. Glad I went but will be spot on this week to get it back down. Andrea said she can feel baby kick loads now :D xx

HEXA -30g Mature Cheddar
HEXB -
Wholemeal Roll

Brekkie -
SB cake, strawberries,pineapple,melon and a mullerlight vanilla yogurt

Dinner -
Jacket potato tuna/mayo, red onion, lettuce, cucumber tomato

Tea -
Curried Turkey Burgers, SW chips, tomato, cucumber, gherkins, mushrooms and pease pudding,hex a and b

Drinks -
Ribena NAS, Pepsi max

Snacks -
Caramel snack a jacks

Syns -
SB cake(2) Mayo(3) snack a jacks (5) Total 10

HEXA -30g Mature Cheddar HEXB - Wholemeal Roll Brekkie - SB cake, strawberries,pineapple,melon and a mullerlight vanilla yogurt Dinner - Jacket potato tuna/mayo, red onion, lettuce, cucumber tomato Tea - Curried Turkey Burgers, SW chips, tomato, cucumber, gherkins, mushrooms and pease pudding,hex a and b Drinks - Ribena NAS, Pepsi max Snacks - Caramel snack a jacks Syns - SB cake(2) Mayo(3) snack a jacks (5) Total 10

Oooh nom nom x

Evening Sheila :), foodage sounds yum hun. Do you use extra light mayo ? xx

At home I use lighter than light hun ,but it was a shop bought potato with the mix already done (wont be light mayo I reckon) , so counting 3 for mayo as it was very dry x

Oooh nom nom x

Really enjoyed my tea tonight Lisa the burgers were yummy and I actually preferred them to the beef ones I make. I had 2 burgers but 1 bun and it was one of those meals where you think - I'll keep a burger for lunch tomorrow ,but because theyre so lush, you cant leave it as its too nice so you decide to eat it at teatime lol wish id made more now :-(

Really enjoyed my tea tonight Lisa the burgers were yummy and I actually preferred them to the beef ones I make. I had 2 burgers but 1 bun and it was one of those meals where you think - I'll keep a burger for lunch tomorrow ,but because theyre so lush, you cant leave it as its too nice so you decide to eat it at teatime lol wish id made more now :-(

Oooh they're the best meals though :) yummy x

At home I use lighter than light hun ,but it was a shop bought potato with the mix already done (wont be light mayo I reckon) , so counting 3 for mayo as it was very dry x

Ah I thought so, I know some people don't like the taste of extra light so wasn't sure :). It's very quite this evening, where is everyone ? Where's Kathryn ? :p xx

Ah I thought so, I know some people don't like the taste of extra light so wasn't sure :). It's very quite this evening, where is everyone ? Where's Kathryn ? :p xx

I rarely have mayo so I dont mind the extra light hun, yeah it is quiet, Kathryn is having her hair done chick she will be along later to post x

Back