Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Thanks!!! Really happy with weight right now, for a change!!

The back saga is taking a long time, poor you :( all too familiar tho! Fingers crossed for answers soon..

And woo, congrats on the nanna situ! How exciting!!!

Will def share a pic or two after the exhibition xx
X

Your doing brill Lou. Just hope I can continue to maintain!!

Yeah were all mega excited for little junior coming along, shes having a rough time with back pain too, she is so slight in build the size of baby is putting pressure on her back and moving to her rib cage at the front :-(

I just wish I knew what the exact problem is with my back and how they intend fixing it (if thats possible). Roll on July lol xx

Afternoon hun thanks and u too. I had a restless night, dont know if it was the heat or the poorly tummy lol. The fairy has been again today lol shes a busy bee. x

Heat? I was freezing lol.... I had an extra blanket on the bed!!
How's your tummy now hun? Whoop to the fairy... I've not seen her yet today! X

Heat? I was freezing lol.... I had an extra blanket on the bed!!
How's your tummy now hun? Whoop to the fairy... I've not seen her yet today! X

Lol I was roasting and I only had shorts n vest top on for bed, I had to throw the duvet off me as I thought I was going to faint lol.

Tummy is still niggling but not as bad as last night :eek: the scales are looking good today, but I dont know if i'll make WI on weds due to funeral. I know I dont have to WI every week being at target but it will keep me on the straight and narrow if I do :D

Lol I was roasting and I only had shorts n vest top on for bed, I had to throw the duvet off me as I thought I was going to faint lol.

Tummy is still niggling but not as bad as last night :eek: the scales are looking good today, but I dont know if i'll make WI on weds due to funeral. I know I dont have to WI every week being at target but it will keep me on the straight and narrow if I do :D

I had my thick pj bottoms on and a long nighty! Lol.
Glad you're tummy feels better today. Can you pop quickly to weigh in at the start or end of the group?? Or will it mean having to sneak out of the funeral?? Could you go along to another group instead just this once? X

Glad you're tummy feels better today. Can you pop quickly to weigh in at the start or end of the group?? Or will it mean having to sneak out of the funeral?? Could you go along to another group instead just this once? X

Lol I deffo would have fainted wearing all that!

The funeral is at 2 so we will be out of the Crematorium by 2.30. Then on to the pub for food. I could still make WI as its not until 5.30 it just means leaving all the family as I know they will probably be there for hours once everyone gets talking lol. I know Andrea will have to leave to go pick Rob up from work as he cant get time off so I think I could still make WI. I could go to another class on Thurs night if I dont make it, that would be my old C's class

I always wear my birthday suit to bed & still have brushed cotton sheets on, I'm not brave enough to put the cotton bedding on yet!!! I want the central heating on it's flippin cold!!!

Good evening hot stuff!

I sleep in knickers only as I usually get hot in bed. In winter I go to bed in pj's but end up kicking my bottoms off.
Good luck for wi if you go tomorrow and I hope the funeral goes well too xx

Evening lovely, how are you feeling now? I steal kevs old tshirts and use them as nightys cos they are massive lol, can't be doing with bottoms or anything around my throat I hope tomorrow goes as well as could be expected, sorry for your loss honey xx

Evening ladies - been putting curtain pole up in sons room, its a good job I can turn my hands to most things DIY lol.

Just had my tea now im chilling watching BGT whoop.

The scales are still down and I have 2 more full days to WI I hope it continues :D xx

HEXA - 30g cheddar x 2
HEXB -
Grapenuts & wholemeal roll

Brekkie -
Grapes, Strawberries, Raspberries, Banana & Custard Mullerlight and Grapenuts

Dinner -
Leftover double decker burger with cheese ( no superfree) oops

Tea -
Mayflower curry (tikka chicken, mushrooms, onions and BNS)

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, lime and lemon water

Snacks -
None yet

Syns -
Milk (0.5) Sugar (1) Mayflower sauce (3) Total so far 4.5 might have some malt loaf with my other hexa later and a hot choccy nom nom

Oh and I made homemade mince n onion pies earlier for the boys none passed my lips NSV whoop

Evening ladies - been putting curtain pole up in sons room, its a good job I can turn my hands to most things DIY lol.

Just had my tea now im chilling watching BGT whoop.

The scales are still down and I have 2 more full days to WI I hope it continues :D xx

Yay to the lovely scales, mine were up 2.5lbs after the weekend so may pull off a STS or a cheeky 0.5lb. No PF since Saturday but this not usual for me! Xx

Well done on the scales :D I have a half a syn cake in the oven baking finally :eat:

Yay to the lovely scales, mine were up 2.5lbs after the weekend so may pull off a STS or a cheeky 0.5lb. No PF since Saturday but this not usual for me! Xx

Ahhh you will get that back down before Thurs chick your right back on plan again :D The PF was evil to me yesterday lol I felt like I needed a rubber ring to sit on hehe

Back