Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lmao you dont know me very well Beckie :p I will be going wild hehe xx

Oh oh im glad to hear that :D me also tonight. Have an amazing night xxx

Hi ladies I hope your all having a good day? Just a quick catch up before I get my hair done. I feel much better than I did last night thank you all for your messages. Hubby says im still not myself :( I've been to have my nails done and to try and find something to wear ... No luck. Tried 6 dresses on and they fit perfect on top but too big on hips boo to between sizes lol. X

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just the usual shyte stirring and back stabbing hun, they just dont have the guts to do it to my face.xx
It goes on all over Michelle x

Hi ladies I hope your all having a good day? Just a quick catch up before I get my hair done. I feel much better than I did last night thank you all for your messages. Hubby says im still not myself :( I've been to have my nails done and to try and find something to wear ... No luck. Tried 6 dresses on and they fit perfect on top but too big on hips boo to between sizes lol. X

Afternoon. Glad you're feeling a bit better. Hope you find a dress you like :) I know what you mean with sizes, I struggle with bottoms between 10-12 a lot. Hope you're feeling ok for tonight?

Im jealous of the nails :D I said I'd get mine done at 1/2 stone, unfortunately it was not to be this week at WI lol :(

xxx

Sheila, do you know how you change a title of a thread? Thanks xx

I think you can send a pm to one of the mods hun and they will do it for you :) xx

I think you can send a pm to one of the mods hun and they will do it for you :) xx

thanks, my ipad likes to autocorrect a lot :eek: hehe xx

you need be on laptop/PC and not the app. Find your diary in the relevant section (I.e. Silver), double click just right of your diary title, and it will then make the title text editable, type in what you want and press enter.

OR

go to the first post on the thread and click advanced edit - you can amend it there too!

Hope you manage hun x

you need be on laptop/PC and not the app. Find your diary in the relevant section (I.e. Silver), double click just right of your diary title, and it will then make the title text editable, type in what you want and press enter.

OR

go to the first post on the thread and click advanced edit - you can amend it there too!

Hope you manage hun x

Whoopsie I didn't know that :p , Morning Sheila ! How are you hun ? Did u have a brill time last night with the girls ? xx

Afternoon all - ouch my head lol. Im fine hehe just tired I was back just after 12 last night (early for me) I didnt feel very well, my head was thumping and I felt really sick. Yes I had been drinking but this wasnt drink related ( I dont think) cos normally I can party all night. I didnt even get a dance last night :-(

Im trying to load pics from last night when Phone allows me grrrr x

Whoopsie I didn't know that :p , Morning Sheila ! How are you hun ? Did u have a brill time last night with the girls ? xx

Hi Kay - It was a good night thanks, Im tired today but no hangover whoop lol.

Ive had fruit and yogurt for brekkie, no idea whats for dinner and tea I think will be turkey burgers or maybe a turkey meatloaf not decided yet :D

Laura and Ellebear helped me when I wanted to change my diary title cos I didnt have a clue lol x

Hi Kay - It was a good night thanks, Im tired today but no hangover whoop lol.

Ive had fruit and yogurt for brekkie, no idea whats for dinner and tea I think will be turkey burgers or maybe a turkey meatloaf not decided yet :D

Laura and Ellebear helped me when I wanted to change my diary title cos I didnt have a clue lol x

Oh I got a mod to change my title on one of my challenge threads because I didn't think u can do it yourself, but that's good to know :).

Glad you had a lovely evening. Boo to the headaches, hope a nice chilled out Sunday will make u feel better. I think Kathryn has gone for her dog walk otherwise I'm sure she'd help u with the pics, looking forward to seeing them :D . Your foodage plan sounds fab, so your gonna have a red day ? xx

Oh I got a mod to change my title on one of my challenge threads because I didn't think u can do it yourself, but that's good to know :).

Glad you had a lovely evening. Boo to the headaches, hope a nice chilled out Sunday will make u feel better. I think Kathryn has gone for her dog walk otherwise I'm sure she'd help u with the pics, looking forward to seeing them :D . Your foodage plan sounds fab, so your gonna have a red day ? xx

Yeah she text me earlier saying she was going for her walk. Its a lovely day for it. Im doing the usual taxiing in a bit, I need to pop to Asda for some apples and bananas. Im going to stew some rhubarb and make an apple pie too - using baking apples, a warburtons thin for the crust and a mullerlight banana and custard.

So 5.5 for the warburtons thin, 8 syns for 2 stewed baking apples, it should make 2 pies so roughly 6 syns each?

Yeah she text me earlier saying she was going for her walk. Its a lovely day for it. Im doing the usual taxiing in a bit, I need to pop to Asda for some apples and bananas. Im going to stew some rhubarb and make an apple pie too - using baking apples, a warburtons thin for the crust and a mullerlight banana and custard.

So 5.5 for the warburtons thin, 8 syns for 2 stewed baking apples, it should make 2 pies so roughly 6 syns each?

Omg, yummy yummy yummy, I want a pic of the apple pie lol ! :D You make amazing huge desserts, they explode in your oven. hehe xx

Omg, yummy yummy yummy, I want a pic of the apple pie lol ! :D You make amazing huge desserts, they explode in your oven. hehe xx

Pmsllllllllllllllllll thats my yorkie pudds and quiches. I will spray the thin with frylight and coat with canderel and cinnamon I think it should be ok ?

Back