Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Put some tea tree on the bite area and take an allergy tab, if it doesn't go down you might need anti biotics as you could be having an allergic reaction to what bit you... if you have no tea tree use lemon juice... xx

from the dark side with love xx

Thanks Chelle - I have lemon juice no tea tree, I have tea tree shower gel? will that work

Thanks Chelle - I have lemon juice no tea tree, I have tea tree shower gel? will that work

Use the lemon juice instead...wash the area with the shower gel though it will have some oil in it, then just dab a little lemon juice on the bite area... xx

Use the lemon juice instead...wash the area with the shower gel though it will have some oil in it, then just dab a little lemon juice on the bite area... xx

Thanks chick im popping in the shower now so will do - just noticed my other leg has started now grrrr

Thanks chick im popping in the shower now so will do - just noticed my other leg has started now grrrr

If there is a bite on there you must be allergic, is it mozzies? Bloody things are leathal with me I puff up like a balloon any place I am bitten by one... xx

If there is a bite on there you must be allergic, is it mozzies? Bloody things are leathal with me I puff up like a balloon any place I am bitten by one... xx

Its like raised red bumps just above my ankle line hun mega itchy though :-(

Hey lovely, hugs for you, you're not having a great time of it. Holiday needed! :( :bighug: xx

Morning hunni! How are you today? Sorry it's been a while! Trying to scoot round and catch up on the diarys which is a huge task when it comes to yours lol miss one day and you are lost so 5 months and I've no chance! Anyway had a quick read and saw you made target! Wow congrats hunni! So pleased for you! Hoping some day I will mAke it too.... Just have to stop having babies lol that throws me right off plan xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Hun xx

Morning hunni! How are you today? Sorry it's been a while! Trying to scoot round and catch up on the diarys which is a huge task when it comes to yours lol miss one day and you are lost so 5 months and I've no chance! Anyway had a quick read and saw you made target! Wow congrats hunni! So pleased for you! Hoping some day I will mAke it too.... Just have to stop having babies lol that throws me right off plan xxxxx

Awww hi Lynne good to see ya chick. Yeah I did it whoop just have to get into the habit of maintaining now lol. Oh my goodness another bubba ...when!! Congratulations to you too hunni. You will get there lol xxxxx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back