Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Just caught up on your diary , congrats on the platinum award ,

But I'm sorry to hear your sis isn't too good , I hope she does take your advice onboard
Hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks lovely - it was a nice surprise :D freezer is full now lol.

Only time will tell if she takes my advice :rolleyes: I cant force her unfortunately .... Families eh! x

You have no idea how stubborn she is/can be lol it scares me sometimes :eek:

Mmmmmm - sounds like one of my sisters grrrrr!!

Evening Sheila :), hope your well lovely, I just popped online quickly to ask u a question, I needed help with something, I have sent u a pm, will wait for your reply. Thanks so much ;).

Kay xx

Hi lovely just playing catch up! So sorry to hear about your sister but you can't help her hon unless she wants to be helped but at least she will know she is much loved. Fingers crossed she sees sense lol. Mega well done on WI this week and award you are my diamond! Can't wait to see this grandson and hope you/daughter feeling better xxx

Evening Sheila :), hope your well lovely, I just popped online quickly to ask u a question, I needed help with something, I have sent u a pm, will wait for your reply. Thanks so much ;).

Kay xx

Don't worry hun, I got it all sorted in the end :D. Hope your having a fab Saturday lovely :):) xx

Kay xx

Hi hun - I only just saw your pm sorry! glad you got it sorted. xx

Hi lovely just playing catch up! So sorry to hear about your sister but you can't help her hon unless she wants to be helped but at least she will know she is much loved. Fingers crossed she sees sense lol. Mega well done on WI this week and award you are my diamond! Can't wait to see this grandson and hope you/daughter feeling better xxx

Hello chick - Yeah I know what you mean, I can only advise her eh!

Awww thanks lovely ditto. She only has 10 weeks to go now :eek: its flying over (she doesnt seem to think so lol). We have had a lovely day at the metrocentre, we went to waggamammas for dinner yum yum x

Brekkie - Grapes, Persimmon strawberries and mullerlight

Todays food from wagamamas

Starter : grilled pork bulgogi wraps | japanese starters | wagamama

Main : chicken raisukaree | japanese main courses | wagamama OMG just checked this was .................32 syns!!!! OMFG

Yes I can see that wd be a shock but it does look fab and u enjoyed it - I'm sure u'll pull back those extra syns by WI - do u get extra syns when ur at target?

Hope ur sis is helping herself and is feeling a little better x

Last edited:
Yes I can see that wd be a shock but it does look fab and u enjoyed it - I'm u'll pull back those extra syns by WI - do u get extra syns when ur at target?

Hope ur sis is helping herself and is feeling a little better x

It was gorgeous but not SW friendly at all lol - I dont get anything extra being at target chick, if I was to drop below target I think they prefer you to up your hexs rather than syns boooo

Thanks hun - will just have to see how she goes day to day x

It was gorgeous but not SW friendly at all lol - I dont get anything extra being at target chick, if I was to drop below target I think they prefer you to up your hexs rather than syns boooo

Thanks hun - will just have to see how she goes day to day x

Oh blimey - rest of my life on 15 syns eh?? Thank goodness for extra HEs then!!

Oh blimey - rest of my life on 15 syns eh?? Thank goodness for extra HEs then!!

Its good that there is a little 3lb buffer each way but this week Ive just had a really badddddddddd week with food Ive had a couldnt care less attitude and thats not good !!

Its good that there is a little 3lb buffer each way but this week Ive just had a really badddddddddd week with food Ive had a couldnt care less attitude and thats not good !!

somehow I know u'll be fine - think our hormones make us hungry some weeks - u know the plan so well u'll sort even if u dip into the buffer just for a weekx

Hi Sheila !
Sounds like you've have had a week of it.
I know you'll pull yourself back from your waggamammas eats- they looked delish!! You always do!!
Hope your managing to have a chill this weekend.
Xx

Back