Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yayyyyyyyy im home early - did an early finish for once. I think ill do the same tomorrow .... because I can lol.

Hope everyone is well? I just weighed and my scales are 3lb up from last weeks WI - all my own doing greedy guts that I am lol x

Woo that sounds good will soon be here especially if you finish early tomorrow. Have you planned much or just going to chill at home xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woo that sounds good will soon be here especially if you finish early tomorrow. Have you planned much or just going to chill at home xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im having my hair and nails done on Weds as im out for a meal with OH, its our wedding anniversary :D lie in on Thurs as Ill be having a drink on Weds night. Going into town on Thurs with OH he wants to look for a new shirt and I want some new work clothes and undies.

Friday i'll prob go see how sis is and maybe do some housework boooo x

Evening lovely :)
Whoop whoop to the early finish :)
Are you sleeping any better??? Xxx

Not really hun - the night flushes are really bad :-( I wake up burning then cant get back to sleep for ages as I cant get comfy grrrr may need to see doc I reckon x

Not really hun - the night flushes are really bad :-( I wake up burning then cant get back to sleep for ages as I cant get comfy grrrr may need to see doc I reckon x

Ahh I think you might hun.... Or chuck hubby out to sleep on the sofa... You wouldn't feel as hot then! :D
Could you get an appointment for when you're off hun?? Xx

Here's your tea hun lol.... 1404157095826.jpg1404157095826.jpg

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x alpen lights

Brekkie -
Grapes, raspberries, strawberries, satsuma and a mullerlight yogurt

Dinner -
Leftover sticky chicken and rice

Tea -
Pork Steak and salad with balsamic glaze Pork steak.jpg

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, ribena NAS

Snacks -
alpen lights

Syns -
Balsamic glaze (2) milk n sugar (1.5) sticky chicken (3) hot choccy (2) Total 8.5

Hi Sheila !

Hope you doing ok?
Betcha can't wait for your time off?
Make sure it's your hubby putting his hand in his pocket when it comes to your shopping spree!:rolleyes:

x

Back