Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening lovely ladies of minis - Over the moon with WI it could have been so much worse (and was over the weekend) gained 0.5 pheww so still in target.

Back to planning ahead and im thinking smaller portions for a while :D. So ........... tomorrow is a new day and next WI will be a goodun xx

Evening lovely ladies of minis - Over the moon with WI it could have been so much worse (and was over the weekend) gained 0.5 pheww so still in target. Back to planning ahead and im thinking smaller portions for a while :D. So ........... tomorrow is a new day and next WI will be a goodun xx

Well done xxx

Evening lovely ladies of minis - Over the moon with WI it could have been so much worse (and was over the weekend) gained 0.5 pheww so still in target.

Back to planning ahead and im thinking smaller portions for a while :D. So ........... tomorrow is a new day and next WI will be a goodun xx

Yay ! to a tiny winy gain ! Whoop ! :D You seem to be managing this target thingy well :p hehe, bet your over the moon ! ;) xx

Yay ! to a tiny winy gain ! Whoop ! :D You seem to be managing this target thingy well :p hehe, bet your over the moon ! ;) xx

Im chuffed to bits Kay considering what ive eaten :eek: I want to try and get a good loss next week even if I get 1.5 off to get me back to my target weight xx

Fantastic... Well done lovely!
Did you sleep any better last night? Xx

Thanks chick Im well happy :D Ive drank loads today ive never been off the loo lol.
I slept a little better but still not all the way through. I was awake at 1.45 and then again at 4.30 :-( xx

Thanks chick Im well happy :D Ive drank loads today ive never been off the loo lol.
I slept a little better but still not all the way through. I was awake at 1.45 and then again at 4.30 :-( xx

Haha! You'll be up all night peeing then! :rolleyes:
Glad you slept a little better.... Enjoy your lie in tomorrow :)

Oh I'm so pleased to read this as you were so convinced you'd gained more! Well done hun, and now you'll settle more easily into planning again and cutting back on carb portions. If ever I get to target, I hope I can do as well on maintaining! :)

Oh I'm so pleased to read this as you were so convinced you'd gained more! Well done hun, and now you'll settle more easily into planning again and cutting back on carb portions. If ever I get to target, I hope I can do as well on maintaining! :)

Ah thanks cloudy - I was in a panic but thought pffft get it over with, back on plan tomorrow and plan plan plan :D xx

Back