Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning all. Lovely lie in and woke to rain!! It's not cleared the air though grrr. I'll be so pleased when tomorrow comes and I can hopefully get something for my flushes and my bloody itchy leg it's driving me mental lol x.

My leg this morning not a pretty site

image-3284524296.jpg

Oh looks sore. Hope they give you something for it

Try some aloe vera gel on that redness will take the itch and heat out of it... mix a little tea tree oil in which is healing and antiseptic... xx

from the dark side with love xx

Try some aloe vera gel on that redness will take the itch and heat out of it... mix a little tea tree oil in which is healing and antiseptic... xx from the dark side with love xx

Thanks Chelle I'll have to buy some. I tried the tea tree you advised when it first started weeks ago but nothing seems to be helping ?? x

Thanks Chelle I'll have to buy some. I tried the tea tree you advised when it first started weeks ago but nothing seems to be helping ?? x

You are alergic to something... Take an allergy tab and try the gel mixed with the tea tree... xx

You are alergic to something... Take an allergy tab and try the gel mixed with the tea tree... xx

Ive been taking anti histamines too, ive used E45, itch relief, arnica gel the itch is driving me mad. Its nowhere else on my body just my right leg :-( xx

Ive been taking anti histamines too, ive used E45, itch relief, arnica gel the itch is driving me mad. Its nowhere else on my body just my right leg :-( xx

Evening lovely :), aww sorry bout your leg. Have you got any aloe vera gel at home hun ? It's has a really nice cooling effect, reduces the redness and the itchiness. Also lavender oil is also good for reducing swelling and inflammation of the skin. I know you can get both from boots or superdrug .

Kay xx

Back