Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

It looks like you are allergic to what ever has bit you.. Hopefully the doc will be able to give you something to sort it out x

Could only happen to me Lisa lol I like to be different!! Bloody pesky mites im gonna have a word with boss tomorrow and get him to get Rentokil in ....Again!!

Its because we have loads of old files/paper on the section grrrr x

Looks really sore but agree, the itch is what drives you mad the most, you can't get away from it. Nice early docs appt though I see, so hope he/she can soon prescribe something and you can run straight to the pharmacy!

Its worse when I get hot - which at the moment is all the time with my flushes lol grrr im dropping to bits.

Thanks hun x

I'm having the odd flush too but not constantly and mainly at night, so not quite as bad. I just spend nearly every night on top of the duvet with the windows wide open lol.

I'm having the odd flush too but not constantly and mainly at night, so not quite as bad. I just spend nearly every night on top of the duvet with the windows wide open lol.

Lol me too whilst OH lies under it pulled up to his neck!!!!! Id pass out lol

hope the boss sorts out something - its not on :(

i get bites at work sometimes too :(

xx

Thanks hun I hope so. I had them years ago in my old place and they were so bad they turned into actual holes in my leg I had to have the nurse dress them every day :( xx

Hey Shelia do you fancy a trip to Nottingham for the next minimeet up? Sunday 2nd August? X

from the dark side with love xx

Hey Shelia do you fancy a trip to Nottingham for the next minimeet up? Sunday 2nd August? X

Hi chick - im away in York for the Thursday and Friday i get back here on the Saturday 2nd and then im out with the girls. Thank you for asking me though. We will have to arrange another one :D xx

Hi chick - im away in York for the Thursday and Friday i get back here on the Saturday 2nd and then im out with the girls. Thank you for asking me though. We will have to arrange another one :D xx

Yes we will... xx

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
Wholemeal bread

Brekkie -
Strawberries, persimmon and a mullerlight yogurt

Dinner -
Bacon and egg sarnie, banana

Tea -
Leftover Kofta and Rice

Drinks -
Diet Coke, tea, hot choccy

Snacks -
WW syn free dessert yogurt, raisins, snack a jacks, cheese (hexa)

Syns
Raisins (4) hot choccy (2) snack a jacks (5) milk n sugar (1.5) Total 12.5

Gordon's sister is covered in a rash line that hon spent a fortune on creams and it's pollen evidently and very widespread this year :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh bloody hell!!! you wouldnt think pollen could cause a mess like that hun. Its horrible my leg is an eyesore, im going to a wedding on Saturday and im gonna have to try and cover it up I dont want to wear tights :cry:

Back