Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning ! Good luck at doctors

Good Evening - docs appt @ 7.30 this morning, I have an infected leg :cry: she has given me strong antibiotics and told me to use a hydrocortisone cream, she has also given me Prozac for my flushes. 2 months prescription to see how I go, if they dont work I have to go back and get HRT!!

Apart from that im champion lol xx

HEXA -
SS milk
HEXB -
fruit n fibre

Brekkie -
The above

Dinner -
SW quiche, beetroot, gherkins, tomatoes, red pepper, and salad cream

Tea -
Mayflower turkey curry (added mushrooms,onions and peppers) and pilau riceimage-4274783675.jpg

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
Grapes, persimmon, galia melon, strawberries

Syns -
Salad cream(2) Sugar (1) Poppadoms (6) Mayflower curry (4) hot choccy (2) total 15

Evening Sheila :), glad the doc gave you something for your poor leg. Hope your feeling better. Your food looks amazing, loving the mayflower curry. Did you have a good day at work hun ?

Kay xx

Evening Sheila :), glad the doc gave you something for your poor leg. Hope your feeling better. Your food looks amazing, loving the mayflower curry. Did you have a good day at work hun ?

Kay xx

I hope it works quick Kay lol. im so impatient hehe. My curry was lushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ive got leftovers for dinner tomorrow yum yum.

Work was busy - I got in a little later than normal due to docs appt, did a little bit of work then had my monthly chat with my manager, went for lunch, back to do more work and then was on the phone for 40mins with a customer trying to answer his many questions about his case. It made the day go quicker :D I now have a full tummy hehe x

Evening lovely :) Glad you've got something for your leg at last.... You should start to see an improvement within 48 hours :)
Tea looks lush xxx

Great that you've got something that should work quickly on your poor leg, before it drives you up the wall! Fingers crossed the Prozac helps with the flushes too.
Your curry looks yummy :)

Lol I think OH is praying it works quick both lots of tablets haha - im driving him mad

Tea was gorgeous, cant wait to eat it again for dinner tomorrow hehe x

Evening lovely :) Glad you've got something for your leg at last.... You should start to see an improvement within 48 hours :)
Tea looks lush xxx

I certainly hope so hun, it just means I cant drink on Saturday at the wedding booooooo

I could quite easily have eaten the panful lol x

I certainly hope so hun, it just means I cant drink on Saturday at the wedding booooooo

I could quite easily have eaten the panful lol x

Boooo! I'm sure you'll still have a great time :) we'll definitely need to see pics now you've got a spanking new phone :p

Which anti biotics has given you... The only ones you can't drink while taking them are metronizadol... Everyone thinks it's is all anti biotics but it isn't...xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Night Sheila, sorry I missed you tonight hun, thank you for your lovely words of support on my diary I really appreciate it ;).

Kay xx

Back