Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good evening :)

You've had a great night and time away. That weight will be gone soon I'm sure. How's your day been today? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening Kay awww that's a shame would have been great to meet you hun x

Well I'm hoping any other Saturday in October might work ? It would be a shame to miss it since I'm in London lol xx

Good evening :)

You've had a great night and time away. That weight will be gone soon I'm sure. How's your day been today? Xx

Evening lovely. Ive had a lovely few days indeed and very indulgent ( I planned to be off plan lol) but oh my I can certainly feel it today.

I had a lie in so no brekkie as such I had planned a Red day then remembered id put pease pudding AND peas on my plate at tea so will have to be EE. I have kept syns to a minimum though so thats something I suppose.

I will weigh in the morning and see how bad the numbers are looking eek x

HEXA - 30g Mature cheddar
HEXB -
wholemeal roll

Brunch -
Grapes, Banana and a cherry mullerlight yogurt

Tea -
Gammon steak (fat removed) , BNS chips, fried egg, beetroot, pickles, gherkins, cherry toms, pease pudding and peas.

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
None

Syns -
Milk n Sugar (1.5) Options choccy (2) Total so far 3.5

Afternoon ladies - I was up early this morning (my last day off and no lie in) I took sis for her hospital appt at the cardio/respiratory unit. They have fitted her with a monitor for 24hrs.

Im just waiting for Andrea to get here then were popping to the shops for bits and pieces. I need Aldi and Home Bargains :)

Back to work tomorrow boooooo - food wise im trying to be good to do damage limitation for WI on Weds. If it still looks bad I wont weigh. I'll just do the paydesk.

Hello :)

How was your day with Andrea and your sister, how's she doing? Xx

Hello :)

How was your day with Andrea and your sister, how's she doing? Xx

Hi Cookie - Sis has her heart monitor fitted she has to take it back tomorrow. Theres a button to press if she gets any odd feelings like tingling, numbness etc. Her memory is still poor at the moment I hope that comes back.

Andrea has 2 weeks left at work shes shattered. We popped to Home Bargains then she had to go pick her OH up as they were going for a tour around the labour ward and delivery suite. Shes mega excited now lol x

Afternoon ladies - I was up early this morning (my last day off and no lie in) I took sis for her hospital appt at the cardio/respiratory unit. They have fitted her with a monitor for 24hrs.

Im just waiting for Andrea to get here then were popping to the shops for bits and pieces. I need Aldi and Home Bargains :)

Back to work tomorrow boooooo - food wise im trying to be good to do damage limitation for WI on Weds. If it still looks bad I wont weigh. I'll just do the paydesk.

That's gone quick babe... Never mind countdown to the next eh? X

from the dark side with love...xx

Its flown over Chelle - she told us on the 5th Jan and where has time gone!! Lol shes already talking about the next one when junior is about 3 x

Blimey! I was only joking! God talk about family planning! Lol... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Morning Sheila :), boo that your back at work, but hope the time flys for you hun ! Have a lovely day ! :p

Kay xx

Lol Oh dont worry ive told her she might change her mind when her labour starts this time I said imagine the worst pain you have ever felt and treble it lol x

Grrrr multi quote doesnt work for some reason

Morning Sheila :), boo that your back at work, but hope the time flys for you hun ! Have a lovely day ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay good to see you hun. At least its only a 4 day week lol - cleaning day on Saturday then Andreas baby shower on Sunday whoop x

Back