Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Tonight's tea was lurshhhh lol gammon, roast garlic bns cubes, mushrooms, 2 fried eggs, be brettoot pickles and cheese corrrr

Attachments

• image-2981480779.jpg
    image-2981480779.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 46
Red Day

HEXA - 250 mls ss milk & 30g Mature cheddar
HEXB -
Fruit n fibre &2 wholemeal rolls (1 synned)

Brekkie -
Fruit and Fibre with a banana

Dinner -
Ham,toms,boiled egg, beetroot, pickles, cucumber

Tea -
Gammon Steak, Roast garlic bns cubes, mushrooms, 2 fried eggs, beetroot, pickles and (hex A & B)

Drinks -Tea, NAS, pepsi max

Snacks -
Grapes, Mullerlight yogurt, yogurt

Syns -
Sugar (2) Roll (5.5) Options mint (1.5) Total 9

You got it chick :D its more like afternoon tea and baby games lol

Guess the <melted> choccy bars?? You melt and put in disposable nappies. No tasting involved, so syn free lol, just sniff and write it down. You'd think its easy but not always!
Likewise taste the babyfood (jars) some are really horrible! lol but its great fun
Will look forward to hearing about it and possibly seeing pics :)

Guess the <melted> choccy bars?? You melt and put in disposable nappies. No tasting involved, so syn free lol, just sniff and write it down. You'd think its easy but not always!
Likewise taste the babyfood (jars) some are really horrible! lol but its great fun
Will look forward to hearing about it and possibly seeing pics :)

Lol as long as the jars are apple sauce ill eat them - Im sure it will be fun her best friend whos wedding we are going to in Cyprus has organised it x

Hi Kay good to see you hun. At least its only a 4 day week lol - cleaning day on Saturday then Andreas baby shower on Sunday whoop x

Evening lovely :p, just catching up ...wow you must be well excited about the baby shower on Sunday ? as well as Andrea lol xx

Evening lovely :p, just catching up ...wow you must be well excited about the baby shower on Sunday ? as well as Andrea lol xx

Hi hun - yeah really looking forward to it, and its only 5 weeks on Thurs until her due date whoop. She went to see the midwife last week and hes currently lying breech theyre hoping he turns again before shes 36 weeks x

Hi hun - yeah really looking forward to it, and its only 5 weeks on Thurs until her due date whoop. She went to see the midwife last week and hes currently lying breech theyre hoping he turns again before shes 36 weeks x

Omg, I cant believe its only 5 weeks left Sheila :eek:. I still remember the first time you shared with us that she was expecting, gosh it feels like yesterday ! When are you off from work to help her out ? xx

Omg, I cant believe its only 5 weeks left Sheila :eek:. I still remember the first time you shared with us that she was expecting, gosh it feels like yesterday ! When are you off from work to help her out ? xx

Ive booked from the 22nd Sept she is due the 11th, the 22nd is allowing for almost 2 weeks over and for her and OH to spend some time with him. She will need me when hes back to work. Im mega excited now there will be no containing me near the time lol x

Ive booked from the 22nd Sept she is due the 11th, the 22nd is allowing for almost 2 weeks over and for her and OH to spend some time with him. She will need me when hes back to work. Im mega excited now there will be no containing me near the time lol x

Oh I can only imagine how your feeling, we cant wait to see the baby pics :D. I'm just calculating his sun sign in my head for the 11th, he's going to be a cute Virgo boy ! They are such charmers, hehe xx

Oh I can only imagine how your feeling, we cant wait to see the baby pics :D. I'm just calculating his sun sign in my head for the 11th, he's going to be a cute Virgo boy ! They are such charmers, hehe xx

Hehe he sure will hun. Ive promised her I wont put too many on here as she doesnt think its right but I cant not put a couple up ill be a proud nanna x

Back