Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol I was still undecided even as I took my sandals off at the scales lol - glad its done now and I can move on x

...well there are a few cheat techniques going around mins lol :p one is to hold your breath in for 10 seconds and hope for the best, another one is to try and put your weight on one leg and keep the other one off the scale and another one is when no one is looking, lean on the closest table possible :D of course I've never tried any of these :giggle: hehe xx

...well there are a few cheat techniques going around mins lol :p one is to hold your breath in for 10 seconds and hope for the best, another one is to try and put your weight on one leg and keep the other one off the scale and another one is when no one is looking, lean on the closest table possible :D of course I've never tried any of these :giggle: hehe xx

Lol as if I would Kay :p;) might go in my birthday suit next week lol x

Thanks lovely well im hoping she pays a good visit in the morning ive had a little coleslaw tonight and that plays havoc with my IBS normally lol x

It's desperate times when you have to purposely aggravate your IBS to get the PF to visit.
I had weetabix for Breakkie this morning and I think that made her come hehe x

It's desperate times when you have to purposely aggravate your IBS to get the PF to visit.
I had weetabix for Breakkie this morning and I think that made her come hehe x

Lol she visits every morning the coleslaw might just help a little more hehe.

I dont like weetabix but ......... I have made a SB cake lol x

Lol she visits every morning the coleslaw might just help a little more hehe. I dont like weetabix but ......... I have made a SB cake lol x[/QUOTE
Well that's why she never comes to see me heheh x

Hi Sheila just managing to catch up , don't worry bout the tiny gain , it will be wind Hun,
Lol
A good fart will get rid of that :):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sheila just managing to catch up , don't worry bout the tiny gain , it will be wind Hun,
Lol
A good fart will get rid of that :):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Von hun - hehe if only you could hear me when I do lol so not lady like oops

Just thought I'd share these with you my sis is thinking of starting up her own business she is very talented craft wise. These are all made from nappies

Attachments

• image-2296222702.jpg
    image-2296222702.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 68
  • image-4141398026.jpg
    image-4141398026.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 69
  • image-130881162.jpg
    image-130881162.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 69
  • image-4039641042.jpg
    image-4039641042.jpg