Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Well done on the 3lbs off Shelia... shame about the crisps try them on a chip rack ( I got Kev one from poundland) looks like a wire basket... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Thanks Chelle hun. I think im losing the plot genuinely lol - I have one of those mesh baskets a big one it is too and never crossed my mind to use the bloody thing!! arghhhhh

I said it myself Kay - you do get complacent and kind of lose focus and the motivation to go on. We just have to keep picking ourselves up and carry on. Time out will help you find it again and come back with a new determination.

I love my slow cooker and probably dont use it half as much as I should. Its brill for soups, casseroles, curries, chillis etc. I think i might do a sausage casserole for tomorrow with some mashed potato for tea. :D

Thank Sheila, yep hope to get my mojo back soon. Wow the casserole sounds lovely, cant wait to see pics tomorrow :p xx

Why was it noisy?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh how annoying. Are you wishing your boss was back or us that just at bad?

Oh how annoying. Are you wishing your boss was back or us that just at bad?

He actually does tell them to pipe down hun, it should never get that bad in the first place. The noisiest one is off for the next 2 weeks so my ears can rest lol x

HEXA - 35g halloumi
HEXB -
2 wholemeal bread

Brekki -
A banana

Dinner -
2 slices toast with lemoncurd

Tea -
Egg fried rice, chicken breasts topped with fried halloumi, cauli, broccoli,carrots and balsamic glaze (random combo I know lol)

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
snack a jack

Syns -
milk (1.5) sugar (3) lemoncurd (2) snack a jack (2.5) balsamic glaze (2) Total so far 11

Lack of superfree today being off work throws me out of routine grrr

Last edited:
Looks ok to me hun!

Love lemon curd x

Me too hun lol I could quite easily have eaten half a loaf with it on.

Im trying to be good cos im still convinced the scales on weds were wrong. On weds at WI I was 11.0.5 - on my own last night I was 11.7!!! and this morning 11.4 which would make me normally 11.3.5 on theirs, I might mention it next week depending on the result. I just have a hunch they were wrong :-( x

Well if they were wrong it will show for everyone hun so don't flap.

What was your weigh in the week before?

Week before I was 11.3.5 which meant 0.5 out of target

Yeah thats what I said to my friend as we left as everyone will be in for a shock, one girl lost 5lbs and she weighed twice cos she said that cant be right! She said im in shock cos I didnt expect that.

My scales are always 0.5 heavier than theirs, and on mine 5 mins before I went to WI I was 11.3 meaning 11.2.5 on theirs and a loss of 1lb

Ah will see on weds how much different they are

Back