Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Amazing pics hun! Congrats! Lovely taster stuff too, not seen the mikado kebabs before, nice idea x Yours was only a smidge though well done x

Ah thanks chick it's scary looking back lol and thinking how the hell did I let myself get to that size x

I made the following for taster night ... Kays cheesecakes. Mikado kebabs and garlic herby potato cubes AND ..... I won woman of the year ?

Sheila, that is fantastic. Your pics clearly show just how much hard work you've put in and the woman of the year award is truly well deserved. You should be SO proud of yourself and I'm sure your family are. You are gonna be so much fitter and healthier, ready for Nanny duty for years to come :)

Your taster samples look scrumptious, I bet there weren't many leftovers tonight hehe. :D

Sheila, that is fantastic. Your pics clearly show just how much hard work you've put in and the woman of the year award is truly well deserved. You should be SO proud of yourself and I'm sure your family are. You are gonna be so much fitter and healthier, ready for Nanny duty for years to come :) Your taster samples look scrumptious, I bet there weren't many leftovers tonight hehe. :D

Thank you so much hun. It's amazing when pics are put together like that how much difference there is to see. I am proud and so much happier and confident now there's no way I'm going back. I'm really looking forward to nanna duties hehe ... 3 weeks tomorrow she is due arghhh. There weren't any leftovers of mine lol almost everyone made desserts as there is nowhere to keep stuff hot x

Whoop whoop gorgeous lady.... Well done on winning woman of the year :) so pleased for you! Xxxx

Thanks hunni it was lovely afterwards to hear ppl tell me to my face how much I help and inspire them . My c text me about 10 mins after group (she is on holiday in the lakes) to congratulate me and say I'm a consultant in the making lol x

I made the following for taster night ... Kays cheesecakes. Mikado kebabs and garlic herby potato cubes AND ..... I won woman of the year ?

wow well done :)

your before and after pics are amazing

Back