Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I made the following for taster night ... Kays cheesecakes. Mikado kebabs and garlic herby potato cubes AND ..... I won woman of the year ?

Oh my oh my ! :eek: How did I miss this last night ? :eek:

Woohoo ! :talk017: Congrats Sheila on Woman of the Year ! I'm so so happy for you ! :D Your transformation is amazing !! I'm loving all the pics ! :p Your such an inspiration to many !

and ...

I'm loving all the foodie pics, your taster evening must have gone down a storm ... did all the yummy cheesecakes get polished off ? :D (which looked amazing by the way) ... ever thought of being a food stylist ? :p

Kay xx

Woohoo! Well done Texty!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Congrats on woman of the year, much deserved :) xx

I made the following for taster night ... Kays cheesecakes. Mikado kebabs and garlic herby potato cubes AND ..... I won woman of the year ?

Hey Hunni
You've done incredibly well and I am so proud of you. You've always been a big inspiration to me and with your tasty meal ideas and your before/after photos are amazing. When you sent me them last night I could not believe the difference. Even in the photo of us together in Mexico you've changed so much from then too. Well done hunni big kisses and cuddles. xxxx

Oh my oh my ! :eek: How did I miss this last night ? :eek: Woohoo ! :talk017: Congrats Sheila on Woman of the Year ! I'm so so happy for you ! :D Your transformation is amazing !! I'm loving all the pics ! :p Your such an inspiration to many ! and ... I'm loving all the foodie pics, your taster evening must have gone down a storm ... did all the yummy cheesecakes get polished off ? :D (which looked amazing by the way) ... ever thought of being a food stylist ? :p Kay xx

Evening Kay ... Thanks hunni they're not the most flattering of pics but shows how far I've come. I'm happier and more confident in myself than I have been for years! There wasnt a thing left lol I think they would have licked the plates if I'd let them lol. Dunno about a food stylist the food doesn't stay on the plate long enough lol x

Hey Hunni You've done incredibly well and I am so proud of you. You've always been a big inspiration to me and with your tasty meal ideas and your before/after photos are amazing. When you sent me them last night I could not believe the difference. Even in the photo of us together in Mexico you've changed so much from then too. Well done hunni big kisses and cuddles. xxxx

Aw thanks hun ? I love to help when I can you were a big support to me in the early days too when we started together. Thanks for the pic collage I just gotta figure out how to do it now lol x

I've had sis into her work today for her 1 to 1 with her manager to see how she is doing. I basically spoke for her as she is struggling even to remember what day it is. She asked me when we came out did she sign anything!! How bad is that ?? We had literally left the building. Took her to pick up her prescription and she couldn't even remember what tablets she is on. I've told her as long as they are paying her sick money to continue putting sick notes in, her boss pretty much told her it's a busy and demanding job and she's not capable of going back. I said let them finish you don't hand your notice in then u have more chance of being able to claim benefits . Off to Andreas tonight to help move furniture as she is having new carpets fitted tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have time to catch up when I'm back x

I've had sis into her work today for her 1 to 1 with her manager to see how she is doing. I basically spoke for her as she is struggling even to remember what day it is. She asked me when we came out did she sign anything!! How bad is that ?? We had literally left the building. Took her to pick up her prescription and she couldn't even remember what tablets she is on. I've told her as long as they are paying her sick money to continue putting sick notes in, her boss pretty much told her it's a busy and demanding job and she's not capable of going back. I said let them finish you don't hand your notice in then u have more chance of being able to claim benefits . Off to Andreas tonight to help move furniture as she is having new carpets fitted tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have time to catch up when I'm back x

Sorry to hear your sis isn't able to remember much at the mo... Hopefully that will improve with time.
Be careful moving furniture mrs!! Especially with your bad back! Let the men do it! Is hubby going with you? Xx

Oh poor sister, I wonder if the medication she was on is causing the lapse in her memory? Just as well she's got you to help her, I understand not working is a worry but her health must come first so like you say, she should stay off as long as advised and just see what happens. Hopefully it'll all work out, fingers crossed.

Oh and great big congratulations on being awarded Woman of the Year! Super impressive, In fact I think you should be minimins woman of the year too! :):):)

Have fun at Andrea's xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Sorry to hear your sis isn't able to remember much at the mo... Hopefully that will improve with time. Be careful moving furniture mrs!! Especially with your bad back! Let the men do it! Is hubby going with you? Xx

Hi chick thanks. She got out of bed to go see her manager grrr then he said oh I could have come to your home!!!! The men did the moving I did the supervising lol x

Oh poor sister, I wonder if the medication she was on is causing the lapse in her memory? Just as well she's got you to help her, I understand not working is a worry but her health must come first so like you say, she should stay off as long as advised and just see what happens. Hopefully it'll all work out, fingers crossed. Oh and great big congratulations on being awarded Woman of the Year! Super impressive, In fact I think you should be minimins woman of the year too! :):):) Have fun at Andrea's xxx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

They don't think it's the medication hun she is also covered in big black bruises that just keep appearing it's weird. They have tested her bloods and said they were clear. They have also now mentioned lupus so will look into that.

Awww bless you hunni thank you. There are lots of minis women of the year I reckon due to all the support we give each other xx

Wow Sheila congrats on WOTY,
Your pics are amazing what a difference ,
So chuffed for you Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning ladies up early as I'm off to Andreas for the day. New carpets being fitted, just gone to make a sb cake and I've no sweetener grrr.

Back