Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ooooh visiting would be good!! Now you can't change last week but your in control moving forward hon you can shift that easy xxx

Visiting is a must chick :D we will have fun fun fun.

Thanks hun im going to give it my best shot. Ive made my soup it will do me the next few days, ive got salad and tons of fruit. Forgot to take purse with me tonight so will get some scanbran in H & B tomorrow and maybe even use them as crackers instead of a cake. Got loads of meat in for meals just need to plan plan plan, were having takeaway tomorrow night son is home not seen him for a week. I think the boys will choose kebabs, i'll have a chicken one, so if I eat free stuff all day I should be ok xx

Off to bed lovely ladies - not sure what time son will get home his flight is due to land at 4 35am it takes about 20mins on a clear road from the Airport once hes got his case off the luggage belt.

Sorry ive not been to all your diaries will catch up tomorrow night

Sleep good all xx

Night Sheila, sleep well. Hope yiur sons flight is on time, luggage safely retrieved and he's home safe in morning xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning... Hope your son got in ok from his hols and didn't wake you. Have a great Thursday.. It's almost the weekend, whooop! And another day closer to the due date! Whoop! Xx

Good afternoon :)

Be good to see your soup, hope son got home ok and all is well xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening ladies just in from work, the soup was lush I'll deffo make it again. Really thick and filling. Son got home at 5.20 this morning I heard him going up the stairs lol. He's had a fab time with plenty of alcohol. Andrea has been for her midwife appt the baby's head is down but he is trying to turn back to back with Andrea (not good) so she's been told to exercise on her ball by bouncing on it and leaning over it and tolling. She will have her sweep next thurs if nothing happens before then lol.

Attachments

• image-1073099368.jpg
    image-1073099368.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 56
Hi hun. Soup looks really thick and yummy. You're doing brilliantly on syns so enjoy that kebab!
I've just got in, so tired after chasing my grandson around all day but he's had a fabulous day and when we took him home, gave me a huge hug and said I love you so much Nanny. Makes it all worthwhile :)
Enjoy your tea :)

Hi hun. Soup looks really thick and yummy. You're doing brilliantly on syns so enjoy that kebab!
I've just got in, so tired after chasing my grandson around all day but he's had a fabulous day and when we took him home, gave me a huge hug and said I love you so much Nanny. Makes it all worthwhile :)
Enjoy your tea :)

It was really tasty, ive got enough for tomorrow and Saturday too, it does have its downside .............. WIND lol, but will be worth it if I have a good loss next week. Ive looked on syns online and a large chicken kebab is 15.5 syns so I will only be 1.5 over today.

Awww how lovely is your grandson!! It sure does make it worthwhile hun. I cant wait hehe x

It was really tasty, ive got enough for tomorrow and Saturday too, it does have its downside .............. WIND lol, but will be worth it if I have a good loss next week. Ive looked on syns online and a large chicken kebab is 15.5 syns so I will only be 1.5 over today.

Awww how lovely is your grandson!! It sure does make it worthwhile hun. I cant wait hehe x

Maybe you should try keeping all that wind in and it will work like a balloon, to fool the scales lol. On the other hand, wind is often because of all the fibre which may well ensure regular visits from Mrstores favourite fairy, also good on the scales. :)

When I got home I got lovely smiles and cuddles from my baby grandaughter and then she wiped all her slobbery dribble over my neck. hehe, she had obviously missed me today and saved it up, as it was VERY wet! :rolleyes:

Maybe you should try keeping all that wind in and it will work like a balloon, to fool the scales lol. On the other hand, wind is often because of all the fibre which may well ensure regular visits from Mrstores favourite fairy, also good on the scales. :)

When I got home I got lovely smiles and cuddles from my baby grandaughter and then she wiped all her slobbery dribble over my neck. hehe, she had obviously missed me today and saved it up, as it was VERY wet! :rolleyes:

Lol oh it certainly worked in the PF dept. I had my kebab which also normally helps in that dept too. Ive had a blow out on that I wont have anything more to eat tonight now. Totally back on track tomorrow bring it on!!

Awww I cant wait until little one is here and I can tell stories like that hun xx

Back